Reviews for Karaoke
Teacuppy chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
I had similar idea about them going to Karaoke bar and sing! maybe I'll even write it who knows... I'll listen to these songs as well... thanks! I only knew I don't wanna miss a thing and Way back into love... You really found what suits them all... Miyagi's lyrics were best, (and I can image his singing cuz his VA has amazing voice and also has many songs which are really awesome... )
Inujuju712 chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
new favorite
SUPERAnon chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
This was awesome! But why am I listening to France laugh as I read?
Inky-Shadow chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
It's Porqué btw.
Delicate Ice Lilly chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
you just combined two of my fav things: junjuo romantica and karaoke XD love it
Lauren chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
So cute! Those were all great song choices! I liked Misaki singing Wont Say I'm in Love best!
Nadiwa Yagari chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
I loved it! The songs suit each character perfectly
Maiev-S chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
OMG!

This was so funny!

Ok, lets start with the first chapter.

I was laughing almost every paragraph I was reading, the bike part was nice too, Ive never imagined Hiroki in that state and it made me remember my childhood, "llevar en barra" is what is said here that way to drive someone in a bike and then the kiss and the "Dont say anything or Ill be your worst nightmare here" from Hiroki to his students haha.

Miyagi in Shinobus place, Oh, God, I though "poor Shinobu", Miyagi only managed to put a feet on his place just drunk, too bad... But he took it well and then it all ended good :)

Ha, Usagis toy paradise and Misaki and then the negotiation of the date, cool!

Ok, when they met at the Karaoke bar, I wonder that situation must be very, very, VERY akward for anyone right there. What would happen if they would never met and each couple went to a private karaoke room?

Aww the Nowaki-Hiro performance was so sweet, it was the sweetest of all of them, plus I dont know all of the songs here but Ill search for them to listen.

The best of the night: Hiroki Kamijou! "I dontt want to miss a thing" too kawaii, I imagined him singing with so deep feeling and love that I just go awww so cute.

They all wew good, though.

Oh, I also laughed a LOT at the part "Hello Usami-san", "Hello Kamijo's boyfriend."

Hahahaha so akward for Nowaki and soo jealous.. Ok, Ill stop talking about Hiro and Nowaki but I just love Junjou Egoist Pairing 3

The happy ending you made it was perfect with the song of Miyagi and Shinobu, I kinda imagine what he told him while ending singing and then it was confirmed XD

HiroXNowaki very sweet scene...

UsagiXMisaki haha, "I bought this place" thats something he would do if it was for Misaki, poor of him all night long in the karaoke with that evil landlord there.

Anyway, in general terms it was a really good story and you picked songs that fit very well the relationships and feelings of these guys, it was like "imaging an AMV of these people singing"

I hope you keep writing like this it was really good!

PD: Its "Por qué" (Why in spanish) _

PD2: Please excuse me if I have any gramatical mistakes here, I am a spanish native speaker. :D
daggie19 chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
That was really good and fun to read to boot. I wouldn't rate it m just because they really didn't do any thing. I'd rate it T. That makes more sense. You should have some one read your stories before you put them up just because there were some typos and you used the wrong word in a few places. That was good though, fun and not really slow paced or any thing. I did skim through most of the songs though...
The Unblossomed Flower chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
Oh my~ I love this fic~

to tell you the truth, I can't relate to the songs they were singing that I ended up googling and downloading them. but its worth the effort. the songs you picked were great! and I got addicted to some of them~
CaptainRainbow chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
This was so cute! (you totally deserve more faves and reviews) and now you've gotten me hooked on three of the songs in here. Very nice work :)
Miyuku-tan chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Oh mai, i wonder how this is going to turn out when the tree of them finally meet eachother.