Reviews for Awake the Lady
Casey chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I tried to picture this story as it happened, and it as amazing. The descriptions, the images, the detail was incredible. Every little detail was mentioned, which really brought this to life. And I really like the way you portrayed Bambi, you stayed true to his character. He acted the way a Prince would have: a fearless leader who does everything in his power to protect those he watches over. WELL DONE.
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This is a good story, and a nice blend of "Bambi" and "Firebird", from "Fantasia 2000". I did enjoy how you blended the two so well. I can see how this makes sense, as I remember the buck in "Firebird". Naturally, I can see Bambi talk and run with the Lady, as she grew life in the forests.

You did a brilliant job with this story. It touched me, shortly after the Firebird vanished.

-Aria Breuer
olivia mcmanus chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This is one of the most greatis story I've ever read!I LOVE the idea of Bambi as the deer in as Thummber would say "Bir-DU!"You truly have a gift for don't you becume an only as a fan-fition writer,but one of you're own?Good luck.D
MagicalMooJuice chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Why doesn't this story have more reviews? It's fantastic! I was tearing up and everything. ;)
DisneyPrincess chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
That was such a good story! Beautiful and heart-tugging. I love both Bambi and both Fantasia movies, and to combine the two was pure genius. Excellent job!