Reviews for Crushed
Harvey the Wonder Hamster chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
awesome story! I am probaly giving my english teacher a heart attack for typing wrong...oh well***shrug*** i dont care...RIGHT! BACK TO THE REVIEW! as i said i LOVE this story. Zero and Yuki are adorable and...PERFECT for each other.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE!
Black Snow chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Please continue! I really like your story! Go YuukixZero!
yqwoenfla chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
please continue. i am so eager to find out what happens nxt. oh and dont make the rejection to kaname 2 painful.
aznpride16xx chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
Omgsh! Is it zero! great story so far :)

Btw I too am a Zero&Yuuki fan...Ehhh Kaname doesnt interest me at all..I love zero!
the-rippers-daughter chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
i really like this story so far PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Erksum chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
I really like this story and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Erksum
UuGgHh its Bryan chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
OMG i loved this chapter! and i thought the pep talk Yuuki gave herself before going into class was hysterical! i even showed it to my friends and they thought it was great! please continue this story and update soon, i love it! Im waiting! -

always,

Bryan :)
LittleMissDreamer7 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Write woman write! Kaname should get what he deserves! ZERO!
stargate sam chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
great story , I hope that you'll update soon.
IntelligentFerretFreak chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Yay! I'm mentioned in the chappie! Lol, I loved the ending with the little commentary.
Cieltsuki chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Nice...but you might want to get rid of some of the BETA notes...

-(lower case "r" and no period here either)

-(once again no period is needed.)

I'm assuming that's what that is and you just forgot to take it out...? Anyways, good chapter! :)
IntelligentFerretFreak chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Very good. I saw a few mistakes (Aido's name in two places to be exact), but other than a very good first chapter.
Cieltsuki chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I hope you finish this because I really want to read it! But there was on think that was bugging me. A lot. It's "Aido" or "Aidou" not "Aido" or whatever you kept typing. Please type it correctly in the future because it really irks me for some reason! XD But I really liked it and you better finish it or imma have to smack ya! :)

~Cieltsuki
UuGgHh its Bryan chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Hello! I have recently become obsessed with Vampire Knight fanfics, and i RLLY love yours! and THANK YOU KANAME REALLY NEEDED TO SUCK ONE! god i hate him so much i'm with you! your grammer was very good, few minor mistakes here and there, but otherwise good! oh and one thing i did notice, when people are having a conversation you should start a new paragraph with each line, example:

"Like i say this"

"and your response would be here"

otherwise i thought it is the making of a very good story and i look forward to reading more! and PLEASSEE i beg you do NOT put Yuuki with Kaname, i think i will die.

Well thats all, good work!

always,

Bryan :)
Lightandmushmellows chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Please continue this! It's good so far!