Reviews for Getting Over Your Past
malugargula chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
Hot and sweet :)
liferscove2118 chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
I love this. That's actually a great place to end it.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
This was absolutely HOT, beautiful and hilarious!

Loved it all.
pleasedeletethisaccount05 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Couldn't stop reading this one! Really good smut :)
MidNite Phoenix chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
Great story! I love chlollie
alliejgk chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
Loved this story so much! Thanks for sharing.
mellyd chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
Loved it! Was a cute fic!
mellyd chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Good smut! :P. Just enough to let the imagination take over but not enough to raunchy!
Teddy R. Lupin chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Just curious:

Is the "I see you" a reference to Avatar? Because I wouldn't have understood it any other way.

Anyway, great job with the chapter, please continue.
Kim chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
I am dying for the name of the sequel to the wager. Thanks for updating this story. I've been waiting for this.. Update soon huh... :)
greentoothbrush chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
ahhh this is so good it sarts with smut in my opinion it can get no better, awesome!i love the fact that oliver came to the realisation before chloe, traditional roles reversed. Its refreshing and original!
dreamiedreamer chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
Another brilliant chapter. We've the classic ostrich situation and you porprait the avoid the cause of the problem and pretend it did not exist scenario very well. I particularly love the line, "he felt a connection to her, a closeness that he had felt with no one else", to me this encapsulate the whole Chloe and Oliver's relationship. Keep up the good work.
dreamiedreamer chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
What a brilliant start to a stoy! You wrote their despondency in the engagement party so well, I can actually pictured the scene vividly and I loved the smut. They are hot and very naturally done, expecially if this is your first attempt. The morning after also managed to show the new found feelings and insecurity of both characters.
wizziewoo123 chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
your smut is great, i wont say its the best iv ever read but it works in this fic and your a great writer! cant wait for more!
smallville624 chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
great chapter! i think its so cute that they cant stop thinkin about each other