Reviews for The End Is Not The End
harrylee94 chapter 33 . 8/1/2012
Aw! So cute! I can see we've got the theme of 'A's going on for names when it comes to Arthur and Ariadne's family. I forgot to mention it in a previous story...
I have to admit that I found the whole marriage and pregnancy thing a little fast, but it was a great story line. And poor Brendan! I really thought I'd like him. :(
ItsNatalie chapter 33 . 7/23/2012
Great story!
Cockapoo chapter 33 . 8/22/2011
awwwwwwww this was so adorable! i loved this story, im not sure if i reviewed before but it's totally fantastic!
pinkmmlover chapter 33 . 6/29/2011
I love this story so much, definitely deserves a place in my favorite stories list. You're a very good writer. Hopefully you'll write more Arthur/Ariadne stories soon!
actressen chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
"I don't think this is going to be long, I'm thinking maybe a three parter." I laughed at this, thinking about how this story ended up being a three-times-eleven parter. :) . Great story, by the way.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
The end is not the end...

You didn't happen to get that from House of Heroes? lol, it's the name of their new album... I'm listening to it now!
LunaAnatolia chapter 33 . 1/24/2011
aww (: i dunno about the name Ambrosia, all i can think of is the brand that makes custard.. ahh well :L Love Amorette though. The sequal is an awesome idea! I really wanna see what the mini(female)Arthur will be like. I have the image of her all flowing hair and being all like "B*tch I have a gun, shut the hell up". I dunno, im just cool like that :) Whatever you decide, im sure it will be ahhhhhhhhmazing.
Moelkr chapter 33 . 1/20/2011
I'm just happy, soooo much. thank you for precious happy ending that I longed for.
What Almost Was chapter 33 . 1/18/2011
I am not sure if I replied to this before but I am now! This story was perfect and the epilogue was amazing! ] Truthfully, I love Dom/Ariadne and this was the first Arthur/Ariadne story I started to read and I am really glad that I did. You made me into a Arthur/Ariadne shipper, too, and you've also inspired me to write an Arthur/Ariadne story. ] I hope you write more for this couple ( ] or even a companion piece to this story).
wickedchik500 chapter 33 . 1/18/2011
no! why must it end? i love love LOVE this story! had a great time reading it. awesome job!
Comfortably Plump chapter 33 . 1/18/2011
Awwww... This was the perfect ending for a perfect story. Great job. You are an incredible writer. At first I thought the baby's name sounded like a disease but in the end i started to like the ring of it. The part when Cobb was holding Ambrosia almost made me cry. Almost. Again, great job and I hope you keep writing because seriously, you have a gift.
twiggy31 chapter 33 . 1/18/2011
aww the cutest ending!

it would be so good if you could do a story for when she is a teenager, would love to see arthur deal with a hormonal teenage girl!

great ending though!
lovinlife83 chapter 33 . 1/18/2011
awwwwww soooo cute :)
Emowyen chapter 33 . 1/18/2011
Really loved your story and thought it was a great way to end it. They deserved some great cute moments after all the fighting they had to do to get to that point. I loved to read another one of your stories. I agree though that I would probably leave this story as is though. It is perfect the way you ended it and adding too much more would over do it. Great story!
MissSapphireRose chapter 33 . 1/17/2011
Brilliant! Loved reading this!