Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp August to October 2010 Prompts
danielle.f.scott.5 chapter 75 . 9/22/2015
love the couch scene... high school memories lol
danielle.f.scott.5 chapter 51 . 9/22/2015
bye pranksters
danielle.f.scott.5 chapter 50 . 9/22/2015
awesome
danielle.f.scott.5 chapter 43 . 9/22/2015
danielle.f.scott.5 chapter 38 . 9/22/2015
oh god i knew it and i love it!
danielle.f.scott.5 chapter 34 . 9/22/2015
awww
danielle.f.scott.5 chapter 6 . 9/22/2015
lmao
danielle.f.scott.5 chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
this edward is just rough, manly ... HOT
girlygirl0706 chapter 75 . 4/26/2014
Did you ever know that you're my twifanfic hero...
lol
I think I've pretty much caught up with all your stories. I loved reading them all.
homiegdawggirl chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
fob? Really?! Omg I've learned more words from you than school!
ChristyWIX chapter 67 . 11/6/2013
Wait, in your top a/n, you mention this is the end, but you'll do one more of them in the summer . . . when you say "them", do you mean the characters? It seems this story is not finished and that's not you to do that. I'll check the next set of witfics. Eek. If this was the end of these two, I did enjoy them. And yay, they'll both be at NYU. WOOHOO!
Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 65 . 11/6/2013
Very well played on the "mums" prompt. I'm super excited about him at NYU . . . that's so much closer . . . YAY!
ChristyWIX chapter 63 . 11/6/2013
These are the types of things that would make insecure people really jealous. I've never ever been a jealous person. Therefore, I would have said, "Why are you answering my boyfriends phone? If he is out of the range of hearing it ring, let it ring and leave it alone. Not your phone, don't answer it. Now go find him and hand him the damn phone since you felt it was so important to answer a phone that was not yours!" I'm straightforward that way though. :)
ChristyWIX chapter 60 . 11/6/2013
"I know . . . sometimes he does't seem real, . . . but then burps or farts or something and that helps." That made me laugh so, so hard. Everyone always writes the perfect Edward . . . and we all know, men burp and fart . . . especially my husband . . . LOL . . . but he's my very own Edward, so I'll keep him. :)
ChristyWIX chapter 57 . 11/6/2013
I loved this whole conversation of theirs in the park. Saying they thought they were falling in love . . . then actually saying they love each other . . . then him yelling it. Yeppers, good stuff . . . your fluff . . .
3,274 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »