Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp August to October 2010 Prompts
girlygirl0706 chapter 75 . 4/26/2014
Did you ever know that you're my twifanfic hero...
lol
I think I've pretty much caught up with all your stories. I loved reading them all.
homiegdawggirl chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
fob? Really?! Omg I've learned more words from you than school!
ChristyWIX chapter 67 . 11/6/2013
Wait, in your top a/n, you mention this is the end, but you'll do one more of them in the summer . . . when you say "them", do you mean the characters? It seems this story is not finished and that's not you to do that. I'll check the next set of witfics. Eek. If this was the end of these two, I did enjoy them. And yay, they'll both be at NYU. WOOHOO!
Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 65 . 11/6/2013
Very well played on the "mums" prompt. I'm super excited about him at NYU . . . that's so much closer . . . YAY!
ChristyWIX chapter 63 . 11/6/2013
These are the types of things that would make insecure people really jealous. I've never ever been a jealous person. Therefore, I would have said, "Why are you answering my boyfriends phone? If he is out of the range of hearing it ring, let it ring and leave it alone. Not your phone, don't answer it. Now go find him and hand him the damn phone since you felt it was so important to answer a phone that was not yours!" I'm straightforward that way though. :)
ChristyWIX chapter 60 . 11/6/2013
"I know . . . sometimes he does't seem real, . . . but then burps or farts or something and that helps." That made me laugh so, so hard. Everyone always writes the perfect Edward . . . and we all know, men burp and fart . . . especially my husband . . . LOL . . . but he's my very own Edward, so I'll keep him. :)
ChristyWIX chapter 57 . 11/6/2013
I loved this whole conversation of theirs in the park. Saying they thought they were falling in love . . . then actually saying they love each other . . . then him yelling it. Yeppers, good stuff . . . your fluff . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 54 . 11/6/2013
I was nervous of the room mate coming home at any given moment . . . LOL
ChristyWIX chapter 53 . 11/6/2013
You've got me nervous for these two, with the long distance, now . . . they seemed to be doing well at first and now they seem to be getting off track . . . eek . . . I'm glad she went to him . . . they both needed it . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 49 . 11/6/2013
What a wonderful surprise . . . an EPOV . . . I prefer those . . . it was a yummy one at that!
ChristyWIX chapter 45 . 11/6/2013
Schmexy time . . . done very well I may add . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 41 . 11/6/2013
Chocolate and Edward kisses in one chapter . . . she hasn't a chance . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 11/6/2013
First the good news that she is crutch free . . . then the great surprise that Edward is there . . . very nice!
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 11/6/2013
I was all sad panda when the boys had to go back to New Hampshire. I do like that they seem to be acclimating perfectly fine to the long distance luvin' . . . I liked that they were watching him snowboard on TV.
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 11/6/2013
That was a little selfish of Jasper and Alice to not come back when they had Edward's car. It gave us BxE alone time, but who does that to their friends? Odd. This fix I'm reading is so old that your a/n is saying you were nominated for Volition and it was the first time you got nominated. Volition is how I found you . . . many years ago. I bet you won . . . V is still one of my 'all time' favs here in the fandom . . .
3,266 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »