Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp August to October 2010 Prompts
Karen-777 chapter 57 . 8/18/2011
Ha! My husband has "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die" & "It's so fluffy" as a ring tone. He loves it. So corny:)

I really thought Bella was gonna catch Edward with a hootchie.
Karen-777 chapter 37 . 8/17/2011
Hi-lar-i-ous! I laugh so much!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 75 . 4/1/2011
That was cute, sweet, and lots of fun. Love light hearted stuff. Makes the real world easier to live in.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 74 . 4/1/2011
The action is heating up so to speak.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 73 . 4/1/2011
I've fallen asleep watching movies. You always feel more tired when you wake up then before you went to sleep. They did have a good time and she's going to make lasagna.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 72 . 4/1/2011
Fun and funny. Like the way they get along and can actually talk to each other.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 71 . 4/1/2011
I'm thinking they are getting to be a little more than really good friends.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 70 . 3/31/2011
Certainly looks like love might be blossoming in the fall in Forks.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 69 . 3/31/2011
Think they're both enjoying whatever it is that's happening. Sorta kinda like they're a couple?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 68 . 3/31/2011
Carving pumpkins would be a lot of fun. Especially if you had someone fun to do it with. Think Edward's mom is very happy with his choice of girlfriend. And think Bella is pretty happy with his choice of girlfriend.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 67 . 3/31/2011
Good story. Enjoyed it a lot.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 66 . 3/31/2011
Having fun with this story. Kind of hope it stays light and fun. You have such great characters in all your stories.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 65 . 3/31/2011
Bella was just feeling a little insecure. Edward may love her, but there are times when drunk or stoned takes over. He is going to be at NYU next year. Will Bella get the financial aid she needs? My fingers are crossed for her.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 64 . 3/31/2011
Very cute and sweet. Do believe they are liking each other a lot.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 63 . 3/31/2011
Alice and Jasper are going to give it a try. Hope he's able to afford a community college and they get to live together. Bella and Edward want to be together. The summer is going to seem really long if they don't get to see each other. Then she calls and some girl picks up? That would be a major suck moment. He is promising to see her tomorrow. That's a good thing.
3,274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »