Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp August to October 2010 Prompts
ChristyWIX chapter 57 . 11/6/2013
I loved this whole conversation of theirs in the park. Saying they thought they were falling in love . . . then actually saying they love each other . . . then him yelling it. Yeppers, good stuff . . . your fluff . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 54 . 11/6/2013
I was nervous of the room mate coming home at any given moment . . . LOL
ChristyWIX chapter 53 . 11/6/2013
You've got me nervous for these two, with the long distance, now . . . they seemed to be doing well at first and now they seem to be getting off track . . . eek . . . I'm glad she went to him . . . they both needed it . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 49 . 11/6/2013
What a wonderful surprise . . . an EPOV . . . I prefer those . . . it was a yummy one at that!
ChristyWIX chapter 45 . 11/6/2013
Schmexy time . . . done very well I may add . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 41 . 11/6/2013
Chocolate and Edward kisses in one chapter . . . she hasn't a chance . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 11/6/2013
First the good news that she is crutch free . . . then the great surprise that Edward is there . . . very nice!
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 11/6/2013
I was all sad panda when the boys had to go back to New Hampshire. I do like that they seem to be acclimating perfectly fine to the long distance luvin' . . . I liked that they were watching him snowboard on TV.
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 11/6/2013
That was a little selfish of Jasper and Alice to not come back when they had Edward's car. It gave us BxE alone time, but who does that to their friends? Odd. This fix I'm reading is so old that your a/n is saying you were nominated for Volition and it was the first time you got nominated. Volition is how I found you . . . many years ago. I bet you won . . . V is still one of my 'all time' favs here in the fandom . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 11/6/2013
I hope they can make this work as well . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
Yeah, what I said in the last review . . . ditto!
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 11/6/2013
"You gonna kiss me before you leave?" . . . sigh . . . this is what you do best, you make us melt with the anticipation of it all . . . you do teens/young adults better than most in the fan-fiction.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
Awww, holding hands and getting to know each other. How the heck are they going to get this to work living so far apart from one another . . . let me read on to find out . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 11/6/2013
I don't get how women can flirt when they are clearly with someone . . . it's so very odd.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 11/6/2013
This is getting yummier . . .
3,275 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »