Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp August to October 2010 Prompts
edwards-debussy chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This update made me gushy, too! How beautiful is it that they're both on the same page with regard to how they feel about each other, and it's even more amazing that Edward is admitting to it. ;) Great udpate!
amymorgan chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Aw, those two are so cutely, well, smitten. Thanks, gal!
notbngood chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
"Can't sleep alone," AWWWWW. This makes me so happy.
pipelynn chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Sooo sweet! i can't figure out how old the are. if they are high school, or college age since they were allowed to share a room on vacation...hmmm?
maria2906 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
awwwwww they are so adorable!

He couldn't sleep alone, that is beyond cute! I have a goofy smile on my face reading about these two and how far they've come in their relationship!

Now that I finished the most recent storylines, I'm going to go back to the daily prompts and read the other storylines :)
EZRocksAngel chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
sigh. even better BEFORE my zombie hunt.
swimom7 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
SQUEE! This made ME feel ushy gushy, but not in a sickeningly-sweet way - in a warm, fist pump, heavenly, lovely way. I LOVE that he is the one who can't sleep alone - just love it. Now you've given me 2 hugs for the day...
haguchi chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
separation anxiety? ah, it must be love!
LisaLoo chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I love moony eyes. So sweet.
carebear309 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
So cute :)
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
There was a dreamy, sad quality to the prose

a little thud and

The romantic fire flares back up!

revrag chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I swear my heart hasn't swooned so hard as it did when I read those final lines of this update! SERIOUSLY! How incredibly sweet and perfect was that!

You SLAY me. All the time! I just loved it so hard.

You're never gonna be rid of me. I will always love you. For serious. Unless you do something completely nuts like make Edward bone Haggard. js...don't do it. Like ever.

I'd still love you even then, but reserve the right to be very freaked. LOL
Sunflowerfields chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Aww, he is so in love with her that he can't be without her now; maybe they should move in together. The trip/vacation was just what their relatioship needed. It's going to be hard going back to the daily grind again but, they will have their memories to help sustain them during the boring day to day BS. Bella is thinking of Hawaii for a honeymoon destination isn't she? Already planning for a long term relationship at this point by the both of them means everything should work out just fine for them. These are the stories I love to read; they make me all 'gushy' inside.
ecxe chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
yesssss the saga continues

i would make a movie of every one of your prompts- itd be even better if they were all on their own hbo show.
annniej13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Gushy gush gush. How can they sleep apart? That's just impossible after what they shared in Hawaii.

Fantastic chap, dear. You're up late!

3,274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 208 215 216 217 218 219 Next »