Reviews for New paths
brook chapter 11 . 5/25/2012
Thanks for a great story, and a VERY happy ending.
brook chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Since I am a fan of both NCIS and Stargate SG-!, this crossover, is a delectable treat on a cloudy, rainy day. Both Gibbs and O'Neill are the same- to me- basically the same charater in two different series. I can see Jethro in full gear leading Sg-1, as I can see O'Neill investigating a case in Washington. Love them both!

Looking forward to next chapters.
Zeki Young chapter 11 . 1/27/2012
Heya I must say I normally don't go in for cross overs but from the synopsis and all the way through this was a seamless and well written piece. You packed some oft favourite ships right in there, very satisfying indeed.
Annara Ren chapter 11 . 9/1/2011
I found myself enjoying this story a lot :)

Thank you for writing and sharing!
Obsidius chapter 11 . 12/14/2010
Great story. Did you mean to put ziver every so often from Gibbs or is that just a mistype?
Arekanderu chapter 11 . 10/24/2010
This was a really nice story :)
Rosajean chapter 11 . 9/26/2010
I really liked this crossover - it was super well written! I love the pairing of Gibbs & Carter together - even if it's just short term - because they're both such amazing characters and I think there'd be some really great dynamics between them. I don't normally ship Ziva & Gibbs, but I still really liked it a lot & love the nod to the possibility that Carter & Jack are now together. It still bugs me that it was never made cannon before the last ep. *sigh of frustration* ;)
Zivacentric chapter 11 . 8/21/2010
Halleluia! *happy dance happy dance!* I just love the way this story told you it was really Zibbs :D and you listened to it. I've read a few crossovers before, but this is undoubtedly the best - and I've never even seen a Stargate episode! LOL Seriously, I think it is a testimony to how well this was written that I was able to follow it even without seeing one of the shows.

So glad Ziva and Gibbs got together in the end...LOVED that scene in her apartment - and the fact that it was 1 o'clock in the morning and he just couldn't wait any longer. ) And the hint that maybe Sam and Jack are together, too...nice.

Looking forward to more of your work!
iyimgrace chapter 11 . 8/20/2010
Loved it! So glad it turned out the way we were hoping... with the glimmer that Jack and Sam might have gotten it together finally as well.

Please do write another one about them... I think you'd be great at it.

Thank you for this really different spin. It has been a pleasure!
moregoth chapter 11 . 8/20/2010
Yay, Stargate and Ncis at once!

Great story!
abstractartist chapter 11 . 8/20/2010
This was nice to wake up to. :)

You know you love someone when they wake you up after one in the morning and you still make fresh coffee for them! Lol.

Loved the short epilogue and the peeks it gave us. I was wondering if Tony, with his trained 'investigative eyes' had noticed that his boss and Ziva were together yet? Ha!

Happy that Jack and Sam finally got their act together. As I remember, we had to wait until the final show with O'Neil before it was even intimated. Arg!

Ever consider a crossover with MacGyver? :D

Thanks for a wonderful and unique story. I won't hesitate to read crossovers ever again.
iyimgrace chapter 10 . 8/19/2010
Thank you for the little nod in your author's note... I truly love this story. It made me go seek out other Stargate fics and now I'm hooked. Thanks... she says sarcastically and then adds a wink. It's been so long since I've actually been involved in that universe but once i delved in it all came rushing back to me as to why i liked it so seriously, thank you!

I'm so glad that this whole turn of events brought Gibbs feelings for ZIva to the surface. I hope that Jack and Sam will have a similar conversation as well... though their circumstances make it much more difficult for them to be true to their feelings.

Logically i understand the need for "professional" protocol and fraternization regs but i truly believe that emotions develop between humans no matter what. People develop familial bonds of brotherhood and possible romantic attachments because of how closely they work together and how they place their lives on the line and have to trust one another implicitly. It's simply unavoidable and in some aspects i believe it strengthens the unit. So i disagree with the need to keep these people apart, or court martial them as a punishment. And as the hopless romantic that i am, i belive that love conquers all and nothing should keep two people apart who truly, deeply love each other.

Nevertheless, i'm keeping my fingers crossed that these two couples will come to some kind of plan of attack to at least try to make a go at it before those two little words "The End" show up... because after all how and why, i another story! :D
abstractartist chapter 10 . 8/19/2010
Brace yourself, I have ten chapters worth to give feedback on. ;)

First, it's interesting (and accurate after thinking about it) that you found the parallels between NCIS and Stargate. I watch(ed) both religiously, yet it still slipped right by me! Duh!

Being the Zibber that I am, I cringed at our hero with anyone else, but since I like Sam too, I hung in there when a friend told me how good this was. She was right.:) I was spitting nails at the pain Ziva must have been feeling, though, knowing that Gibbs was with S. Which was very hot, btw. You do that well. :)

Then you brought the case fic into it, which was just excellently done. Because NCIS and Stargate were ultimately about the cases. I thought Gibbs handled the knowledge of little grey men very well!

Your characterizations of ALL are spot on. I was always a big fan of the big Jaffa, and you got him perfect. Gibbs and O'Neilso alike it's scary.

I loved the scene where Ziva spoke her mind and Gibbs had her up against the wall, lecturing her while fighting the urge to kiss her. Very strong.

When I thought you blew her up, and after Tony and Tim got tazed I was just stunned. What did Gibbs expect, though; they always have his six, and keeping secrets from his team never works well for him. Lol.

I really enjoyed catching up with this almost all at once. Since you only have one more chapter to go-which I can't wait for-I hope you have more stories in your head that won't let you sleep. I mean that in the best possible way, of course; I do hope you get your sleep. ;)
Zivacentric chapter 10 . 8/19/2010
Love love LOVE this chapter! Everything about it - Gibbs' reactions to Ziva's "death" and coming back to life (THAT was deliciously perfect!), her reaction back, O'Neill's talk, Gibbs' & Sam's discussion...and even the cliffie! Oh...can't wait for THAT chapter - well, as long as they end up together, of course! LOL )

Thanks for the shout-out. ) I have really, really enjoyed this story, and I think you are a very talented writer. So glad you decided to share this!
iyimgrace chapter 9 . 8/15/2010
Oh my god! You're going to leave us like that? That's so evil! How are we supposed to be ok for the next 4-5 days knowing that Ziva could be hurt or dead? So brilliantly evil, You!

Good stuff, will be waiting on pins and needles for the next installment.

Thanks! :D