Reviews for Trapped
kamonwan9952 chapter 22 . 5/21
OK. OK IT WAS AUTHOR NOTE. God I need to breath, gosh this story is amazing. What a hella of a roller-coaster of feels! Thank you SOOO much for sharing this work!
kamonwan9952 chapter 21 . 5/21
IM CRYING OHMYGOD THIS STORY IS SOO DARN PERFECT! God. And there's a chapter left!
kamonwan9952 chapter 1 . 5/21
Ohmygod this is amazing! wow the summary (?) literally made me scream cause..Gosh this totally my thang!
frr chapter 22 . 6/7/2015
i love love love your story
if only there a sequel and they have kids that will be cute
itsalwaysthequietones1 chapter 19 . 4/14/2015
I love this story, I'm still on the 19th chapter but this story just landed in my list of the ones which have made me cry, omg I can't stop, love this one so much. Amazing.
LaverylK chapter 22 . 3/6/2015
I can't believe this story is over. I'm on the verge of tears because it was beautifully written. And I wish it was longer. I just really love Bellice stories. I LIVE to read bellice story. I just wish I read this sooner. Ugh. I can get enough of it. Thanks for the story. It was really good. Like really really good.
LaverylK chapter 21 . 3/6/2015
OMG.! OMG.! OMG.! I really hope there's more.! Please let there be more.!
LaverylK chapter 20 . 3/6/2015
OMG.! Finally Alice finds her true self.
LaverylK chapter 19 . 3/6/2015
So that's why she was crying the the restroom.
LaverylK chapter 14 . 3/6/2015
This got serious way to fast.
LaverylK chapter 13 . 3/6/2015
I can totally relate to Bella bout church. It's so hard to try believe in any of them because most of them have flaws and you just wish there's wasn't. Especially if the people around you believe in something and you, yourself don't believe in anything.
LaverylK chapter 12 . 3/6/2015
I wonder what Bella got for Alice.
LaverylK chapter 9 . 3/6/2015
"I don't like cow" Haha. That's funny. But Awww...they finally kiss.
LaverylK chapter 8 . 3/5/2015
OMG. What did Alice do.?
LaverylK chapter 7 . 3/5/2015
Awwww...that was cute. But I wanna watch Despicable Me now.