Reviews for Last of my Kind
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
Well way to make him weak as fuck, YET AGAIN! Goddamn canon lovers man!
Elemeffayoh chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
god damn o really wanna lnow what happens next. i love how you played put th fact that naruto was weak and dodnt make him too OP. i reallybwonder what is gonna happen nxt.
Shisarakage chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
Fuck... glad I'm on Naruto's good side.

I eagerly await the next installment.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-

P.S. - That is one 'mangasm'-inducing shotgun.
Intus Diaboli chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
awesome story, maybe someday you will update :D hopefully
caffeineandshiny chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
Argh! What a cliff hanger to end on! Please tell me you are planning to continue, I'm really interested in what happens next. Looking for your next update. (And the scene in chapter three with the sexy no jutsu was rather funny, even with how it ended).
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
I have a hunch about what is going on. And all I can say is that it is fucking awesome. Please update this story soon. This is quickly becoming one of my all time favorite stories.

-Chrono
Cloves chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
Uhg! a cliff hanger damn! but it's ok i know your busy..
Cloves chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
Your really a good writer DeExil. I really like your other story to " Ignis Deus ". Why am i having a feeling that your going to pair up naruto with kokoa? hehe
Selonianth chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
So lemme get this straight. Naruto went utterly ballistic after he absorbed the kyuubi massacring... everyone. He then vanished from the face of the earth for several thousand years and was found by the Rosario Vampire family. He stayed there for a couple years until he had to do his job which was eliminating people the shinigami wanted dead. However, since he went berserk so many years ago he hasn't tried to control the kyuubi's power... err... his power and thus relies on guns to kill his targets. This has resulted in the Kitsune people being extremely unhappy with their lord and resulting in them trying to lead a revolution against him. Am i right so far?
god of all chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
aznblackhowling chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
Interesting story. I hope to see who exactly Naruto should have killed. And the reason why Naruto is weak right now.
Houkou 121 chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
Well hot damn that sure is epic man pure epic everything done so far is written in an easy way to read and understand while still grabbing my interest and whatnot I look forward to more
Cyren Fire chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Very nice, you deliver a great story once again...better than like 85% of all fics on this site. Well keep up the good work and ignore all the flamers out there.
I'MNOTCRAZY1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Why would Vampires and Werewolves be hanging out together eating humans?
Vanster X chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
Great story, can't wait for more.