Reviews for The Price of a Broken Heart
sue1zide chapter 9 . 2/17
Something confuses me about Edward's behavior. He's against physical violence yet he uses it maybe even more so than Carlisle.
sue1zide chapter 4 . 2/16
When he asked about Will's dad didn't he remember the punk teasing Will & called him a bastard?
Just Sus chapter 3 . 2/11
Well, this is getting interesting!
Patriciadiane chapter 9 . 1/1
Thank you for your hard work. I want to say one thing. I love this story and is any one who signs in as a guest and is rude this is for you —- anonymity is the cloak of cowards!
Nope chapter 13 . 8/3/2017
Yeah, I'm going to have to say, fuck Bella. What's a lame reason to leave him and even more lame to not tell Edward about his son for 13-14 years. Was that supposed to be a good reason? She's pathetic and Edward should not have anything to do with her pathetic ass. I'm embarrassed that that is the reason you gave Bella for leaving. Couldn't Carlisle and Gregory have at least threaten to murder Edward or Charlie instead? Pathetic. Pathetic bitch not telling Edward about his kid.
Kristie20 chapter 26 . 8/5/2017
I'm still crying my eyes out. Such a sweet story. I loved Edward's and Will's relationship and am happy that Will got his "Bella" in the end. :)
Thanks for sharing this story.
AliciaW68 chapter 22 . 8/5/2017
Ohh crap what happened
TwiTwiAgain chapter 10 . 8/4/2017
Poor Will! Now I wonder if Bella knew, since she was so adamant about talking to Edward?
lmc123 chapter 12 . 8/4/2017
Reading for the second time... Still crying buckets
AliciaW68 chapter 7 . 8/3/2017
Loving this story so far.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
thenewEmily chapter 10 . 7/22/2017
I knew it! This is getting so good!
thenewEmily chapter 3 . 7/22/2017
Oh god... was he his son?
b3j02 chapter 26 . 5/3/2017
What a good story. Glad they had a happy ending. Glad Will was able to find Julie!
AbK chapter 27 . 5/1/2017