Reviews for The Price of a Broken Heart
nidszala chapter 27 . 7/25
This is an awesome story
I love it.
Its beautiful.
ai se eu te pego chapter 25 . 7/21
Amazing!
heidimmt chapter 26 . 6/7
I loved this fanfic. A relatable Edward that despite his hard exterior was pretty soft inside and didn't mind to pass out every other chapter was a breath of fresh air. Loved Will and Charlie too. you did a great jobs bringing this characters to life!
Thank you for sharing your wonderful story
angelinab01926 chapter 4 . 2/25
Yup Edwards totally his dad, knew it
tpec1991 chapter 26 . 1/3
One of my top ten fics. Great Epilogue! They don't make them like this anymore!
tpec1991 chapter 24 . 1/2
Oh my god I just can't stop crying!
tpec1991 chapter 19 . 1/2
I know there's an explanation but I'm still pissed at Bella and Esme. Edward has been through hell since he was a kid, he saw his mother get murdered, was beaten, then missed the first years of his son and beleived for years that the woman he loved used him. He needed time to come around, he was seeking help with garret, Bella shouldn't have pushed him like that. He needed to come to her on his own terms when he was ready otherwise it could have backfired. He TOLD her his greatest fear was for her to leave him again, and she pretends to go on a date? Which we still don't know if it was a trick or not, even if it was with what Edward's been through things could have turned for the worse, he could have shut down or made something stupid. Didn't she say she was going to wait for him? Hypocrite.
tpec1991 chapter 12 . 1/2
Holly fucking shit, still shaking, crying and all over the place here.
tpec1991 chapter 11 . 1/2
Still shaking here!
tpec1991 chapter 10 . 1/2
HOLLY MOTHER F*CKING SHITTT! It's been a while since I read a fic sooooo damn good! i'm trembling with excitement!
tpec1991 chapter 7 . 1/2
OMG!
tpec1991 chapter 5 . 1/1
He soooo knows he is his daddy, i guess the dogs real name is Sunny?
tpec1991 chapter 4 . 1/1
He's definitely his kid.
tpec1991 chapter 3 . 1/1
Omg! Is that kid going to be his son?! What did Carlisle do?!
2,325 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »