Reviews for The Price of a Broken Heart
angelinab01926 chapter 4 . 2/25
Yup Edwards totally his dad, knew it
tpec1991 chapter 26 . 1/3
One of my top ten fics. Great Epilogue! They don't make them like this anymore!
tpec1991 chapter 24 . 1/2
Oh my god I just can't stop crying!
tpec1991 chapter 19 . 1/2
I know there's an explanation but I'm still pissed at Bella and Esme. Edward has been through hell since he was a kid, he saw his mother get murdered, was beaten, then missed the first years of his son and beleived for years that the woman he loved used him. He needed time to come around, he was seeking help with garret, Bella shouldn't have pushed him like that. He needed to come to her on his own terms when he was ready otherwise it could have backfired. He TOLD her his greatest fear was for her to leave him again, and she pretends to go on a date? Which we still don't know if it was a trick or not, even if it was with what Edward's been through things could have turned for the worse, he could have shut down or made something stupid. Didn't she say she was going to wait for him? Hypocrite.
tpec1991 chapter 12 . 1/2
Holly fucking shit, still shaking, crying and all over the place here.
tpec1991 chapter 11 . 1/2
Still shaking here!
tpec1991 chapter 10 . 1/2
HOLLY MOTHER F*CKING SHITTT! It's been a while since I read a fic sooooo damn good! i'm trembling with excitement!
tpec1991 chapter 7 . 1/2
OMG!
tpec1991 chapter 5 . 1/1
He soooo knows he is his daddy, i guess the dogs real name is Sunny?
tpec1991 chapter 4 . 1/1
He's definitely his kid.
tpec1991 chapter 3 . 1/1
Omg! Is that kid going to be his son?! What did Carlisle do?!
just a fan chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
I believe we just found one of the reasons why Bella left. I could be wrong but I feel this young man could be Edwards son. I don't think Edward was thinking clearly when he was told Bella wouldn't leave for less than 30 thousand. If a person is a golddigger seems stupid they would settle for such small amt. when so much more was available. I think his hurt and anger overshadowed his logic, I guess time will tell-.
spiritedgemini chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
I'm sorry but Bella's and Charlie's little excuses are utter bullshit.
mizz-sunshin3 chapter 26 . 10/3/2014
Really enjoyed this story! :)
flyrbrd chapter 26 . 8/16/2014
Fabulous story! Thank you for sharing ;)
2,321 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »