Reviews for The Price of a Broken Heart
dreamthief19 chapter 26 . 8/13
This was a nice story, thank you for sharing! The last two chapters felt a little rushed though, and there were a few inconsistencies throughout the story. For example, John, Jack, John, Jack? The same character had two names! Same with Jenks' kids they had two names as well. There were a lot of small grammatical errors throughout the entire work but considering you're from Greece I'm assuming English isnt your first language so it wasnt bad at all, most of the work read smoothly! I cried like a baby during that last scene with Carlisle, you have such a way with words. Overall, good story. I enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing.
Obsesseddepressed15 chapter 27 . 5/13
Oh wow what a rollercoaster that was! The story was so captivating that I couldn't take my eyes off of it for a min. Good job. Sad that it had to end.
Godschildtweety chapter 27 . 5/1
Great story
marymary123 chapter 19 . 4/22
No hurt like the ones delivered by the one you love and ate supposed to love you. Yes I need to blow my nose
marymary123 chapter 16 . 4/22
Sounds like Carlisle feels bad or he is not done digging his grave
sue1zide chapter 9 . 2/17
Something confuses me about Edward's behavior. He's against physical violence yet he uses it maybe even more so than Carlisle.
sue1zide chapter 4 . 2/16
When he asked about Will's dad didn't he remember the punk teasing Will & called him a bastard?
Just Sus chapter 3 . 2/11
Well, this is getting interesting!
Patriciadiane chapter 9 . 1/1
Thank you for your hard work. I want to say one thing. I love this story and is any one who signs in as a guest and is rude this is for you —- anonymity is the cloak of cowards!
Nope chapter 13 . 8/3/2017
Yeah, I'm going to have to say, fuck Bella. What's a lame reason to leave him and even more lame to not tell Edward about his son for 13-14 years. Was that supposed to be a good reason? She's pathetic and Edward should not have anything to do with her pathetic ass. I'm embarrassed that that is the reason you gave Bella for leaving. Couldn't Carlisle and Gregory have at least threaten to murder Edward or Charlie instead? Pathetic. Pathetic bitch not telling Edward about his kid.
Kristie20 chapter 26 . 8/5/2017
I'm still crying my eyes out. Such a sweet story. I loved Edward's and Will's relationship and am happy that Will got his "Bella" in the end. :)
Thanks for sharing this story.
AliciaW68 chapter 22 . 8/5/2017
Ohh crap what happened
TwiTwiAgain chapter 10 . 8/4/2017
Poor Will! Now I wonder if Bella knew, since she was so adamant about talking to Edward?
lmc123 chapter 12 . 8/4/2017
Reading for the second time... Still crying buckets
AliciaW68 chapter 7 . 8/3/2017
Loving this story so far.
2,420 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »