Reviews for The Price of a Broken Heart
lmc123 chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
Jeez, this chapter made me cry buckets...
Zsadistika chapter 26 . 7/30/2014
Wonderful story. I LOVE the Cullen boys, how they interact and how much they love their little sister.
Thanks for sharing
Z
emmzac chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
And there you have it! Even the second time around reading this I still found myself waiting for this moment and what's about to come. Still enjoying :-)
emmzac chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
I'll review when I can but as this is my second time reading this fic I'm not sure which chapters will work.
Even the second time round I just can't put it down. Edward is so hurt and angry and Carlisle is evil in this fic.
ms simmons chapter 26 . 7/16/2014
That was a great story loved it funny too
Polyphemos chapter 15 . 6/27/2014
He's growing up so fast

If I was Edward I would be all like: "Yeah. It's almost like one day he didn't exist and the next day he was a teenager, you fucking cunt." This pisses me off too much. I'm done.
Polyphemos chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
I hate her a little bit less, but she's still a bad person.
Polyphemos chapter 12 . 6/27/2014
I still think Bella is a bad person. Actually, it's even worse now that we know she had a kid.
JustAnotherReader2 chapter 26 . 6/17/2014
Loved reading every single chapter :)
Jenifer Cullen chapter 26 . 6/13/2014
This Is a beautiful story.
Cullen Cousin chapter 26 . 6/11/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed the story and now I'm off to read your new one!

Excellent job!

CC
lesuse chapter 21 . 5/1/2014
I know this happened a long time ago, but I'm so sorry about your doggie! I had my Fancy, a mutt who looked like Benji, for fifteen years and she was the best dog ever! It's been a couple of years and I still expect her to come around the corner and want to get in my lap. This story is great and I've been enjoying it so much and haven't taken time to review!
chinchin unicorn chapter 26 . 4/5/2014
Ugh. This was just one long heartache, a good one mind you, but I need to read something uber fluffy now . Great story!
sue1zide chapter 24 . 2/22/2014
Still one of my all time favorites.
I forgot how many times I've read this.
Vamps09 chapter 26 . 2/19/2014
LOVE the story. Great! Thanks for writing!
2,454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »