Reviews for The Price of a Broken Heart
Kesme chapter 10 . 12/18/2018
So sad about this kind of Carlisle...I know it would prolly be a bit cliche if Esmeralda was with Charles then left him for Carlisle, but I wish...
Tan chapter 9 . 11/29/2018
There had better be a DAMN GOOD REASON for keeping his son away from him for 13 years. Money better not be the only excuse.
Panda Blitz chapter 27 . 11/28/2018
Im not crying. It's allergie season.

This story is wonderful!
anytito chapter 26 . 11/25/2018
Excelente historia y eso que no pude leerla en mi idioma, hablo español y gracias a Díos, mi celular tradujo la historia, no lo hace igual que una persona que traduce pero aún tuve la suerte de leerla. Te felicito, me encantó la trama, excelente. Dios te bendiga.
dreamthief19 chapter 26 . 8/13/2018
This was a nice story, thank you for sharing! The last two chapters felt a little rushed though, and there were a few inconsistencies throughout the story. For example, John, Jack, John, Jack? The same character had two names! Same with Jenks' kids they had two names as well. There were a lot of small grammatical errors throughout the entire work but considering you're from Greece I'm assuming English isnt your first language so it wasnt bad at all, most of the work read smoothly! I cried like a baby during that last scene with Carlisle, you have such a way with words. Overall, good story. I enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing.
Obsesseddepressed15 chapter 27 . 5/13/2018
Oh wow what a rollercoaster that was! The story was so captivating that I couldn't take my eyes off of it for a min. Good job. Sad that it had to end.
Godschildtweety chapter 27 . 5/1/2018
Great story
marymary123 chapter 19 . 4/22/2018
No hurt like the ones delivered by the one you love and ate supposed to love you. Yes I need to blow my nose
marymary123 chapter 16 . 4/22/2018
Sounds like Carlisle feels bad or he is not done digging his grave
sue1zide chapter 9 . 2/17/2018
Something confuses me about Edward's behavior. He's against physical violence yet he uses it maybe even more so than Carlisle.
sue1zide chapter 4 . 2/16/2018
When he asked about Will's dad didn't he remember the punk teasing Will & called him a bastard?
Just Sus chapter 3 . 2/11/2018
Well, this is getting interesting!
Patriciadiane chapter 9 . 1/1/2018
Thank you for your hard work. I want to say one thing. I love this story and is any one who signs in as a guest and is rude this is for you —- anonymity is the cloak of cowards!
Nope chapter 13 . 8/3/2017
Yeah, I'm going to have to say, fuck Bella. What's a lame reason to leave him and even more lame to not tell Edward about his son for 13-14 years. Was that supposed to be a good reason? She's pathetic and Edward should not have anything to do with her pathetic ass. I'm embarrassed that that is the reason you gave Bella for leaving. Couldn't Carlisle and Gregory have at least threaten to murder Edward or Charlie instead? Pathetic. Pathetic bitch not telling Edward about his kid.
Kristie20 chapter 26 . 8/5/2017
I'm still crying my eyes out. Such a sweet story. I loved Edward's and Will's relationship and am happy that Will got his "Bella" in the end. :)
Thanks for sharing this story.
2,454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »