Reviews for BoyFriend to vampires Mother!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
What the hell did mikogami do to his family and is he really going to keep his humanity a secret from Issa, geez you sure know how to keep us readers on our toes huh? PS. Hope u get a good ego boost out of this.
cerberus328 chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
awesome and funny update!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
The f*** did I just read?
Guest chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
Oh my god I read chapter nine I think tsukune is going to die. Johnny
Guest chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Amazing just amazing. Johnny
Chaos Keeper chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
keep goin dude its great and keeps me laughin by the way spell check every now and then for those of us that are O.C.D (not pointin fingers Death the Kid)
zack1616 chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
Awesome :DD
Bilal Shakoor chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
you have got to finish this story man i laughed my ass off when the pirranah part came
Deadman117 chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
Epic please keep up the good work
lonewolfsinger chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
That does sound like Kyouko. chuckles.
Just grin a bare it.
This is the only reason I'm still up this late .. er early..
This and the Mistaken Identity. I would have liked to have seen an explanation from Tsukune. I'm sure Akasha would let him simmer and stir and see just how deep of a hole he could dig similar to this one actually.
lonewolfsinger chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
That twisted piece of... Has such a sick convoluted annoying evil sense of humour.
I knew there was something I liked about him.
Be Careful what you ask for Tsukune... You might just get it.
lonewolfsinger chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
Indeed it does attract vultures and other carrion but they can be used as well as anything else can.
Secondly what's a 80-100 yrs or so.
lonewolfsinger chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Yeah well the boy always did know how to dig his own grave even if it was to throw someone else into it, accidentally of course.
He should have used his other phrase. "I f! # kill you" at least that wouldn't have been the sweat drop heard round the realm.
lonewolfsinger chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Who can't love Akasha san. She is the quintessential woman and she can insult you or sign your death warrant before you can think. She does this all with an actual warm genuine smile, while you walk away somehow thinking you should thank her for the privilege.
PhoenixOfCreation chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
This chapter can only be described as WTF?! I have nothing more to say...