Reviews for Digimon: return of darkness
ReaverStreak chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
This is just my first stop but Network of Destinies is looking for people who may be interested in joining our facebook roleplay group. Applicants will be tested and required to give character info and facebook name. It may be made into a story later on and I can tell you know it's a very good story. Feel free to message me about the postition. That's all for now. Reave signing off
Taiora4eva chapter 17 . 2/28/2011
I'm osrry but I thought I'd never reach the end of this. Hunny, if you decide to write another fic, please get a beta reader to sort it for you. You've spelled long words like Sovereigns and a few others perfectly, but things like Digidestined and easy words have been messed up. Plus the grammar made it kinda hard to understand.

Other than that it was a good story. I'm not one for Oc stories like this but it was good.
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 17 . 2/22/2011
Really good end, I like how you tied in the royal knights as well. Can't wait for more.
rc 1121 chapter 16 . 2/2/2011
Wow, we are at the end of the fanfic afer a couple of months, well good thing there's a sequel coing out.
notwhatyou'dthink chapter 10 . 1/30/2011
I like your ideas to your story. But one thing that always distracts me from reading is the punctuation. Just work on that and you can call me a fan of your fanfictions. Hahaha.
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 16 . 1/29/2011
Good god. That was a simply brilliant chapter. You just get better and better and that was incredible. You really have improved. I can't wait for what you write next. Keep up the excellent work.
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 15 . 1/24/2011
Really good chapter man. You've come a long way since the start of the story. The battles were really good , I really liked how you did it. Really can't wait for your next update.

I was wondering what you thought of me doing a short collection of one shots involving Will, Trace and Alex stone. Basically they're relationships, how they act, they're fights.

Keep up the great work then.
rc 1121 chapter 15 . 1/23/2011
Good chapter, and finally shieldmon is born

Oh, also I think I should point out that the Arel in your new fanfic is the son of Arel in this fanfic.
MegaBlastDragon chapter 15 . 1/23/2011
HELL YEA! This chapter was awesome! So much action and the fight between Leya and Alexa...! There are not enough words in the world to describe how awesome I thought this was. Reading this made my day, if Leya got to kick Alexa's ass that would have made it perfect. Keep up the good work!
MegaBlastDragon chapter 14 . 1/19/2011
great job once again and you are a seriously good writer i would have never known that you had dyslexia you've come a really long way as a writer since the beginning of the story. I can't wait until the sequel!
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 14 . 1/16/2011
Really good chapter, good to see you updating again. You've definately improved since I've first met you. Can't wait to see the next chapter and new story.

Just a heads up, I've something planned for your character in Ride the lightning, I'll pm you later if you're interested. It's probably pretty obvious anyway.

Keep up the great work.
full on 124 chapter 13 . 12/22/2010
Great chapter, cant't wait for the next one.
rc 1121 chapter 13 . 12/22/2010
So this Milleniumon is the bad guys from the past and this takes place in what I'm guessing is the Adventures Universe or the Tamers.

It's sad to hear about Boltmon, but at least he will be reborn.
rc 1121 chapter 13 . 12/22/2010
So Milleniumon's plan is to kill the demon lords and abosrb thier power to become either ZeedMilleniumon or a new version.

It's sad to see myy digimon die. but at least I'll know he'lll be reborn as a oc made digimon.

Update soon!
RazenX chapter 13 . 12/22/2010
Good chapter. Everything seems to be heating up as the end comes. All the chracters seem to be interesting and the fights are good. Can't wait for more-X