Reviews for Halo
Guest chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
i got suprised why zach didn't kind of pulled ava to go with him can u put chapter 13 pretty please ;)
CcOoKkIiEeSs chapter 12 . 3/6/2012
wow she looses you should have added more this is really good. maybe you could write a sequel. well BYE
Rose of Dark Life chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
OMG! thats it. PLEASE ADD MORE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I LOVE THIS STORY!
rumbleroar chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
cool story
mojo chapter 11 . 8/31/2010
...wow hema grace you sereosly had to put that part in there. well it was good any way. more more. but not more of the stuff...
mojo chapter 10 . 8/29/2010
...wow. now thats what im talking about. more more more more more more.
StahlyElite chapter 9 . 8/19/2010
Amazing plot! I love it! Although some things seem a bit rushed, or hurried. Just slow down and use more description. Your story has alot of potential! Keep up the good work!
mojo chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
OMG OMG OMG hema grace wow i love it soo much you have to do more of that kind of books. cus that is the type i like. your the best. love u
mad hatter chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
wow your really good. your the best author i have ever read a book from. keep going.
mad hatter chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
wow hema that was really good. i cant wait to read the rest of the book
Margaret Hermione chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Hema Grace has exceptional talent which may one day be put to good use. I hope she continues to write.
458832 chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Good story! REally cool ;-)

from sis
crystal114 chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
actually i think im lost i mean like sorta confused the story is good but uh im confused (as in im not that big of thinker) um can u explain or maybe ill get it if i read it again or in the next chapter i talk and type tp much so...
crystal114 chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
wow this interesting so i wonder if ava really gonna kill her or if someone stops her i wonder if zach is gonna stop her..im getting exicited oh and thx 4 being the 1st to review mt awful story ur story is WAAAAAY better than mine maybe i can learn from you i need to practice more anyway good story so far
Sivamet-Nikki chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I love your story, such a sad ending but it is twists like that one that i think makes a great story. I would love to read more :)