Reviews for The Diabolical Accounts
Watermellow chapter 1 . 4/11
spam spam spam spam spam spam UPDATE
Watermellow chapter 1 . 4/11
I shall spam you until this is updated.
Tomatos chapter 1 . 3/31
Uchihas RULE! Put Itachi in the next one!
HashtagYOLO chapter 1 . 3/11
Heh...gtota say, this is one of the funniest fics on the internet.
InuyashaFurever chapter 1 . 3/2
Wut why is this over i don't want it to be i love it sooo much asdfoih;nkl
PenelopePrincess chapter 1 . 2/13
OMG OMG OMG OMG I WANT MORE MORE MORE MORE!
DeepDarkSecret chapter 1 . 2/2
This story is a tale of love. Maybe not the classic love, with butterflies and hearts for eyes, but all the better because of it. I found this very inspirational, because it's so different. For one thing, it's only told through texts and other forms of instant messages. For another, it's the story of five romances, one of which is one-sided, another two are struggling, the fourth is only semi-unrequited, and the fifth ended in the most atypical 'romantic' wedding ever. I enjoyed this, as well as watching how Ino deals with the distance from her friends: by messing with their love lives from a distance as though she was right there. It's a comedy of errors married to a heart-wrenching tale of real-life love.

Also, why don't I get minions?

She-who-reviews-like-a-dictionary-vomiting,

DeepDarkSecret
Poor Temari...just randomly being told that Shikamaru has a 'secret wife', and then nothing else. This is so random and funny.
Tententwenty chapter 1 . 1/30
...A shotgun wedding in Vegas?

My god, no wonder Hiashi's so drugged up. But whatever, if it happened, it was 'fated.' Oh, Neji, your own words just bit you in the butt.
Watermellow chapter 1 . 1/30
Haha, read this late at night, got busted in on because apparently laughing at 2 in that morning make people think you're having a mental breakdown.
LaLaLiza chapter 1 . 1/30
Gah! I NEED MORE! Readers of the world unite, and cough up some reviews! This story is awesome.
From the Eccentric files until Diabolical Accounts you never cease to amaze me ... hope you can continue this ...
FlameDance chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
*Fans self* Woo, Ino, and Shikamaru! Great couple! And SasuSaku, of course, but they're not that important. (JK.) Anyway, loved it! Praying for a trilogy. YOu guyswho follow but don't comment, that's just laziness! GO REN AND MISSA!
LilyLake chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Boohoo, how can this be over? I need more, with morons and minions and stalkers galore! Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
One of my favourite SasuSaku stories on FFN. Like I read and literally I almost had tears until the end if the 'one-shot'. A couple of things were weird like when Sasuke gave Sakura a promise ring as an apology when it was actually Sakura's fault. Sakura's character shouldn't be the one who overreacts, that's more Ino, cause when Sasuke wasn't replying, she was almost trying to be more Ino. It would've been better if Hinata had gotten a say in the whole Naruto/Hinata/Kiba drama. I was actually slightly confused with the whole 'why Hinata dumped Naruto', maybe try to clear things up a bit ? I know its hard cause you guys are doing the 'unique' way of emailing or using technology to communicate (which is a pro, since no one else has done that and that is effin AWESOME) This had more Tenten which made the story a LOT better cause like your Tenten and Neji are like my favourite characters in TEF and TDA. Oh and I really want Gaara to have a love interest, maybe... Matsuri ? I don't know why, but I liked this better than TEF. I was laughing REALLY hard. AND SERIOUSLY AMAZING, AND PLEASE MAKE A THIRD STORY IN THE SERIES, I NEED YOUR AWESOME HUMOUR. OK I'LL SHUT UP NOW, :D