Reviews for The Wind
Hinata fannnn chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
Okay i have no idea why someone would hate this ?! Idiots .. THIS IS AMAZING ! yes her sadnees and heartbreak was sad but i sorta expected it but the reveal WAS AWESOME i truly though it was sakura like a one night stand but they stayed friends or something then u said shes an orphan and i was like we ? Who is the we ? Then BAM it was sasuke ! I DIDNT EVEN CONSIDER IT ! NOT ONCE ! It was a completey awesome twist and even i love naruhina inalso love her with kiba and .. Pretty much everyone . In munopinon she just .. WORKS so i didnt mind the ending and inloved ur twist thank u for a amazing story and sorry for the length of this thing
wolf princess chapter 12 . 5/28/2014
0_o unexpeced bu nice
anfitrite chapter 12 . 5/26/2012
i love this, it happens to me once, this friend of mine, i thought he was perfect and then i dicovered that he was gay D: is a unique feeling and u describe it so well , and the afterwards was as hinata felt too :)
24HourHonor chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
I read this story like a year ago. I'm so happy I found it again! :D

But anyway when I found out Naruto was *sniff* gay I almost cried. I really wanted him and Hinata to end up together. But I really loved the KibaHina moment. It was cute.

Keep up the good work, you're a great a writer! :)

Buh-Bye!
Kieravan chapter 12 . 6/9/2011
I loved the story, it was fantastic! Don't let those flamers get you down, and please keep writing! (And Hinata is my favorite girl character, and you portrayed her well)
Sensodyne chapter 12 . 2/19/2011
Even though I generally stick to NaruSasu and RARELY read other pairings, I simply LOVED this Fic. It was adorable and absolutely PERFECT. You've actually made me love Hinata in this story when truthfully, I've never liked her much...

Ps. I guess I might as well make use of this opportunity and point out that any accusations of Hina-bashing dumped on the author of this Fic are ill-founded, to say least. For one, I’ve never been able to stomach stories in which the main characters are left hurting. Hinata, in “The Wind”, was definitely happy and content at the end. Secondly, For ME, who automatically begrudges anyone and/or anything that dares even TRY come between Naruto and Sasuke, to actually have ADMIRED the Hinata in this Fic, is ample proof that xox-'.'-K-A-G-O-M-E-'.'-xox truly MEANT for her readers to think highly enough of Hinata to WANT her to have the wonderful ending she obviously DID receive… In short, there was no Hina-bashing.
Marcab chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
Btw, I have no idea how i missed the opportunity to point out last chapter: "Catcher and pitcher"? That has to be the funniest pun- intentional or not, because I remember you were going througha phase with a basebal anime-I've come across in a while! LOL

About this one... Heart. Keeps. Breaking. If I didn't know that your naruto is a total clueless Dobe, I would think that he's a really mean person because he seems to unintentionally be leading Hinata on... that girl will be in need of a therapist by the end of this fic. LOL!
Marcab chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
... It's only because I know what I know that I feel soooooooooooooo badly about Hinata... I like her, I honestly do, so it sucks to see how hopelessly in love she is already... That ending line, "The air left Hinata's chest" made my heart ache... and darn Naruto is so entirely clueless about his effect on her... Poor girl... you've written her perfectly...
mori3 chapter 11 . 10/19/2010
I liked the ending and the way she was giving Kiba a chance. I thought it was very sweet. Once I realized all the hints I had missed, I understood what was happening and why Kiba was hanging around so much. I also liked Sakura added to the last chapter as a female friend for Hinata in the future.
Kyuubi-Sama chapter 12 . 10/18/2010
Congratulations on finishing the story and for the cliche' pairing of Hinata with Kiba at the end. Maybe next time when you write a Naruto/Hinata story and list it in the filter pairing, it will actually be a Naruto/Hinata pairing and you won't have to mislead everyone like you did in this.
La Vita a Colori chapter 12 . 10/18/2010
October is as good a time as any for christmas cookies! :D awww, you know what? I think you've actually improved on character development! Not that I don't absolutely love your other stories, but I can really sense the flow of emotions and the way different situations affect your characters. All in all, its a lovely ending, and I'm so happy that you didn't let pesky reviewers get you down. Its your story, write it however you d*mn well please! *kisses to mah shizu-chan*
Evil-Peach chapter 12 . 10/17/2010
it's a little early for christmas ne? Great job i like how Hinata accepted that she wouldn't be able to be with Naruto and was just happy to see what a nice family him Sasuke and Natsuki are. It was realistic and well written regardless of what anyone else thinks. .
Sony89 chapter 12 . 10/17/2010
yes my dear i have LOTS of snow in austria, but mostly it comes before or AFTER christmas -.-

i liked this chapter, it's a very good idea..

i'm not a HinaKiba shipper, but here it fitted really good.. and i like how sakura finally enters the story .. and sasuke is pretty good too in here really wel done!

i'm looking forward to your next story! (hopefully this time with a NaruHina outcome? )
DELETEDACCOUNT453637119927 chapter 12 . 10/17/2010
That was such a sweet chapter and a fitting ending. It was so sweet! I actually don't like the narusasu pairing but you made me like them in this! Anyway, great story - hope you write more soon!

-Sasha
Mi3staR chapter 12 . 10/17/2010
Well,,, in the end of the day, I rise my hand and say it was a lovely story though I'm a NaruHina fan FTW, I guess I was happy with the ending :33

but I totally laughed my head off when it came to the terms with Sasuke wearing an apron, I guess thats one thing to like about yaoi, :LLL but still... -_-" shivers*

anyways I was happy that Hinata has finally had a happy ending, :DD together with Kiba xD