Reviews for Unexpected Guest
Kazulallan chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I cannot TELL you how bad the butterflies in my stomach are right now! I am pretty sure my world will end if there isn't more (wow, melodrama from the fangril, sorry! lol)

It's been a while since a fic has simply jumped off the page at me like that. Really enjoyed!
Hellaboy chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Wow...I kinda got chills when he said "I love you"...:)
Anne Oying chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Wow... amazing!

You really managed to keep them both in character! You had everything, from Clarice's reaction to his prosthetic hand, it was all so perfect!
MindTemple chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
What a wonderfully sweet one-shot :)I like how you make Clarice seem so realistic, like how she is in the movies. She isn't out of character, and I like that.

Very nicely written. :)
colourcolour chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This is fantastic! A really good read. Like lou said the prosthetic hand is a nice change of pace. Cant want for more. :]
negschainsaw chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
it's good, really really good! I love it..

'I love you' is probably the most scariest sentence I ever heard hannibal say xD

keep on going! ;)
LuridLullaby chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I don't know...this slightly scares me, Hannibal just scares the shit outta me if that were me I would've ran off screaming. But Hannibal is sooo fucking smart, he truly is
Lou92 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
a prosthetic hand is different from most fanfics who think he just dislocated his thumb or something. i enjoyed a change.
kristin20 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Love it, love it...PLEASE continue! D