Reviews for The Fall of 4KIDS
yoshi.abbycoco chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
its b een 2 years ill read this when theirs an update plz update this
WillowMoonWitch chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
I think this is a funny story. Don't listen to the jerks who try to put you down. Not everyone has the courage to write even though they are being criticized by others. Keep going with the story, and ignore the jerks. This story is awesome.
MuffinBunny chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
Fubuki should have been given a bazooka in the acctual show, it's the kind of thing he would have.
radbackflips chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
You should probably ask the boys in our class tomorrow By the by, I've been having issues with TWEWY. How the hell do you kill that noise Sho sics on you on the 1st day of the 2nd week?
radbackflips chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
Lolll! "WE fix our problems with card games and violence!" XD You finallyyyyy updated! Yay! Expect massive glomp in English.
The Azure Guardian chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
This is kinda funny. I'm sure everyone would love to see the downfall of 4Kids.
KrispyLays chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
Chaos RULES!
CendrithePyroQueen chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
and now i'm confused. oh well. aku! be nice to poor phil! he didnt do anything to you! great work and update soon
Z3R0-TH3-H3R0 chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
The reviews on your story really have nothing to do with your story at all... *sighs* such a disgrace this humans are...
Nodqfan chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Attacking a company and the people that work at it is pretty tasteless in my opinion.
sparkyzebo chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Hey the story is coming out Qu-ko I cant help that I get hyper sometimes sheesh. One more thing some of that stuff in my review was my cousins idea. That and I have to deal sucidail kids when I go to school sereisly. I respect the company and dont think I deserve to be framed for an idea that wasnt intirelly mine.
Kurotsuki Koyo chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
I read your first chapter, and I gotta say, I was shocked that you'd talk bad about real life people. At least here, you seperated their speech by paragraph.

By the way, something I hate is the 'don't like, don't read'. It's like what Oak-chan said, it's a free site. However, that also gives us the privilage to critique you works and show you what we think of your fanfic. Meaning, if we don't like it, we can tell you why through review. A flamer is someone who talks bad about your fanfic, and doesn't even explain why and doesn't shows what you can improve.

Anyways, about your fanfic. I don't like how Haou is so out of character. I only watched a few episodes with him in it, but I know he isn't much of a chatty person. And why is he with Jaden anyway? If you gave them a reason, maybe I'd understand. But isn't the Supreme King Jaden's dark side?
Qu-ko chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
...Wow, that's just... so tasteless, I can't even...

Really, you may not intend for it to be insulting, but that's sure how it comes across to those of us with at least half a brain. And your author's notes, to add to it, are insensitive as all hell. "Oh, I'm sorry if this offends you, but I'm going to make fun of you anyway if you work for 4Kids"?

Grow up, kiddies. That means you, too, Oak. "Don't like, don't read" doesn't hold any water with me, considering I and everyone else has a right to read AND review whatever the fuck we want, especially if I think there's things worth reviewing about. That philosophy is used by dipshits who can't handle listening to the truth, or opinions that contradict their own.

And seriously, threats in the form of fanfic AND in the reviews (i.e. that bit about "cars, guns, sleeping gas, plane tickets, and swords")? Not cute. At all.
Exleader75 chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Oak-chan, that "don't like it, then don't read it" doesn't make any sense to me. How can we don't like it if we hadn't already read it? Please think! Also, would it be okay, if I write a story on how much your writing stinks? No, good, that's what I thought. Making fun of Kahn, who is a GOOD and KIND, man as an inpatient man who can go to another show than Yu-Gi-Oh! GX is pathetic.

Also are you stupid to think I'm a flamer? If I'm a flamer, then I should be writing "YOU SUCK!", "YOUR WRITING IS WORSER THAN ******". You obviously don't know what a flame is! I'm writing on his grammar errors and not something to discourage him by telling him, NOT to make fun of real people.

Oh my goodness, you woman!
radbackflips chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Okay people; Here's an idea: Don't like it, don't read it. This was made for fun, and this is a free site. If you don't like the ideas, just don't read it. As for the random who caled me an adorable little idiot... I appreciate the adorability. The idiot? Like I've never heard that one before. If you like the idea, read it. If you don't, get the hell off this page.