Reviews for Bad Romance
TabbyCat33098 chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
I loved this fic a lot, it was really perfect. I especially liked the way you delved deeper into James' messed up psyche, deeper than the show could ever go. And I *loved* the way you dealt with the way rape affects a person's mind. Too many times, I read fics where the author has no clue how badly rape can fuck someone up, and the characters get over the trauma within paragraphs. But not this fic. This fic was able to convey the long-term consequences of rape, while still maintaining James' character. I applaud you.
Layra chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Please make more chapter
roxashasboxers chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Many kudos, mate. You had some pretty great angst going on in this story, and a little bit of humor to boot. :)
Layra chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Please make more chapter
mongawonga chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Aw that was sweet
kat4543 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
aww nice when kendall is the hero
TwinkLoverXO chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Oh my gosh... I seriously love this so much, I can't even express it in words. This fic is a masterpiece. I ADORE hurt/comfort, and on top of that, this is THE best btr pairing. _ Thank you so much for writing this. It's absolutely amazing.
Xxwerewolf.loverxX chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
aww Poor James! That was so sad but I did love it! Glad they ended up together. Amazing job.
Storylover158 chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
great story I luv it
penthestory chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
awws angst AND fluff? u, dude, are a certified genius!
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Wow...i'm curious to know what happened six years ago to kendal and the nickname KK and what happened to that scum called tyler...I LOOOOOOVED THIS THO!
BigTimeMe chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Tyler is a fat rapist eatting ice cream out of the bathtub!
RorriMcfly Aka MineiYasha chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
aWW it was so sweet! i loved it! great job!
Redeeming Red chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
Awww, thanks so much for finishing this! It was amazing. Yay that Tyler is finally gone! And Kendall beating him up was awesome and Kendall comforting James was awesome and all in all, this was just awesome. I love reading your stuff! :)
Stupid Mushrooms chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
So. I honestly didn't realize that there would be a sequal to the first part, but I'm more than happy that there was. I don't lie when I say that the entire second part was fantastic!

I'm much too tired to review properly (I really should stop reading fanfiction late at night...) but please know that I adored this.

I really, really did. So thank you so much for writing it! /insert text heart here