Reviews for Rozen Maiden: Märchen
WeS RoYaL chapter 20 . 7/15/2014
This was the best chapter yet. An OC with such an emotional backstory that makes feel as though you were right there with Jun. The satisfaction of reading a perfectly executed story combined with the emotional pain that stems from that same writing. Like I said, this fic is perfect and I know this has been complete for a few years now, but I think it is enough for an author favorite.
LemonSmoothie chapter 22 . 6/10/2014
I really loved the interplay between Megu and Suigintou in this chapter. It was sweet, with just the right touch of humor.
LemonSmoothie chapter 21 . 6/10/2014
I'm sorry I hadn't gotten around to posting the individual chapter reviews. Time got away from me. The pathos of this chapter was really good, but what got me was the end. That Barasuishou killed a doll she didn't realize was her sister. And I'm skipping ahead, but I really felt bad for her in this fic.
WeS RoYaL chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Hands down, best fic I've read. I'm only on the first chapter too. The dialogue is perfect and I intend to stick with it to the end
The-Shadow002 chapter 60 . 11/6/2013
I have read a lot of fanfiction, its pretty much been one of my lifes main focuses for over 12 years now, I have read over 100 million words worth in the course of that time period. Rozen Maiden has been my favorite since i first started watching it so long ago, i even ended up reading untranslated volumes of the manga just so i could try and figure out what was happening down the track.
Your story is a great way to have ended the Alice game, I also really liked the way you expanded on and added more depth to the relationships between the dolls. You also managed to make me quite attached to this story which meant i was both happy and sad when it ended, sad because there was no putting it more story to read.
In my opinion it is a great writer who can stir up such feelings in their audience. So thank you for taking the time to write this story and for putting it out into the world so that us fans may one more immerse ourselves in these worlds that we love so much.
Mattski44 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Excellent! your characterisation and dialogue is just perfect! :)
SaraishAwesome chapter 60 . 8/7/2013
o.o... i have no words on how COMPLETELY AWESOME THIS FANFICTION IS! A this is the best rozen maiden fanfic i ever read! if you can draw and have the time to do it you should make a dounishi or whatever its called of this fanfic.
strawberry-flavored moo chapter 60 . 7/28/2013
Great story! I've only recently gone back to Rozen Maiden (mostly for Suiseiseki and Souseiseki :D They're so cute) and ohhh the SuiseisekiXSouseiseki I wish there was moreeeee. You know, its kinda like what I have for the Vocaloids, Len and Rin. I prefer them as twins, yet I still like them as lovers. Lol don't ask, I can't stand yaoi but I can take a little yuri. BUT ANYWAYS GREAT STORY IMMA GONNA CHECK OUT UR OTHER ONES NOW
ThanosofTitan chapter 60 . 2/12/2013
There were a lot of plot points and character interpretations I disagreed with, but overall this was a very good story,
ThanosofTitan chapter 42 . 2/7/2013
Is this entire story just an excuse to get Jun into girls' clothes as much as possible?
Guest chapter 60 . 12/1/2012
Great!It's good!I want season 4!
moira2 chapter 60 . 2/20/2012
Hello. I know I'll probably be just repeating stuff previous readers/reviewers have said, but I thank you for this story, although my boss will probably not. Reading it cost me two and a half days of productivity at work, but I just couldn't stop. This fic has been a fantastic ride, the likes of which I haven't read in any fan fiction for a long time: funny, exciting, romantic, dramatic, action-packed, suspenseful, and finally, so, so, satisfying. The characters are all in-character, and I am frankly amazed at how you've managed to sustain the characters' integrity and personalities while weaving this incredible plot around them, considering how long the fic is. So well done!

I also like how you wrapped up the central conflict without sacrificing the ambiguity of the original story. No convenient, deus-ex-machina solutions that would turn Shinku into a real live girl for Jun-and I really love that, just as I love the unique, love-conquers-all beauty of their relationship. Love IS complex, yet it is simple at the same time, and your fic has illustrated this so beautifully.

Plus, I really, really like young Rozen. For some reason, I keep picturing him as a combination of Oz Vessalius and Tamaki Suoh, which does funny things to my heart. And Jun! Oh, you've got him hands-down, the poor, beleaguered boy. He and Shinku are one of my favorite anime couples ever. I'm telling you, it's tough being a 35-year-old fangirl.

Anyway, that's it. That's all I wanted to say: that you've got an amazing ability, not just as a writer, but as a storyteller. And that you've created one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. And that I thank you. And that I PROBABLY won't be checking out the rest of your work during office hours, because I've already missed two deadlines because of you and your fic. Feh.

Please, please, please keep writing!
The Black Maiden chapter 60 . 1/16/2012
Well, it looks as if everything worked out for the best.

(I love how Suigintou quoted Sebastian from Black Butler in that last chapter.)
Cupcakinator chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
Wow, this is Awesome, can't wait to read the rest!
LemonSmoothie chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
I'm a hopeless Jun/Shinku romantic, so I liked the final scene of Shinku holding her music box. The best part of this chapter was Suiseiseki's dialogue. It's hilarious.