Reviews for Rozen Maiden: Märchen
WeS RoYaL chapter 51 . 7/13
I'm back, again...Probably my favorite chapter in a while, but then again, I'M the one procrastinating. Please tell me you felt saddened when Suigintou was about to make her farewell, because I certainly was. Still, I liked that this chapter, by my impression, was conclusive when it came to Suigintou and Shinku's battles against each other. At this point, nearing the end, IDK who my favorite character is, Suigintou is OBVIOUSLY one of them. Though I MIGHT give the honor to Megu, and Rozen Maiden: Marchen is the ENTIRE reason why. So yeah, Megu's probably IS my favorite character in the fandom.
~WeS RoYaL~
WeS RoYaL chapter 48 . 3/6
Now that was a slick move by Kanaria and the twins! I laughed out loud before I even got to Kirakishou's reaction. But at last, the final episode has come. I really like how it was set up, and I'm ready to finally complete this fic ; D
MrReynevan2 chapter 60 . 2/14
WeS RoYaL chapter 40 . 11/28/2015
Okay, Suiseiseki NEVER fails to make me laugh, even at the end of the chapter with this 'We're screwed' look on her face. And wait til Jun finds out...lol...Kirakishou...she certainly is a lost cause...Suigintou is my favorite character, if I could even point out a favorite because the balance between the dolls is certainly 'there'. I look forward to Rosetta, and to finishing this fic so I can read the fourth season. Please excuse my case of procrastination though...
WeS RoYaL chapter 20 . 7/15/2014
This was the best chapter yet. An OC with such an emotional backstory that makes feel as though you were right there with Jun. The satisfaction of reading a perfectly executed story combined with the emotional pain that stems from that same writing. Like I said, this fic is perfect and I know this has been complete for a few years now, but I think it is enough for an author favorite.
LemonSmoothie chapter 22 . 6/10/2014
I really loved the interplay between Megu and Suigintou in this chapter. It was sweet, with just the right touch of humor.
LemonSmoothie chapter 21 . 6/10/2014
I'm sorry I hadn't gotten around to posting the individual chapter reviews. Time got away from me. The pathos of this chapter was really good, but what got me was the end. That Barasuishou killed a doll she didn't realize was her sister. And I'm skipping ahead, but I really felt bad for her in this fic.
WeS RoYaL chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Hands down, best fic I've read. I'm only on the first chapter too. The dialogue is perfect and I intend to stick with it to the end
The-Shadow002 chapter 60 . 11/6/2013
I have read a lot of fanfiction, its pretty much been one of my lifes main focuses for over 12 years now, I have read over 100 million words worth in the course of that time period. Rozen Maiden has been my favorite since i first started watching it so long ago, i even ended up reading untranslated volumes of the manga just so i could try and figure out what was happening down the track.
Your story is a great way to have ended the Alice game, I also really liked the way you expanded on and added more depth to the relationships between the dolls. You also managed to make me quite attached to this story which meant i was both happy and sad when it ended, sad because there was no putting it more story to read.
In my opinion it is a great writer who can stir up such feelings in their audience. So thank you for taking the time to write this story and for putting it out into the world so that us fans may one more immerse ourselves in these worlds that we love so much.
Mattski44 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Excellent! your characterisation and dialogue is just perfect! :)
SaraishAwesome chapter 60 . 8/7/2013
o.o... i have no words on how COMPLETELY AWESOME THIS FANFICTION IS! A this is the best rozen maiden fanfic i ever read! if you can draw and have the time to do it you should make a dounishi or whatever its called of this fanfic.
strawberry-flavored moo chapter 60 . 7/28/2013
Great story! I've only recently gone back to Rozen Maiden (mostly for Suiseiseki and Souseiseki :D They're so cute) and ohhh the SuiseisekiXSouseiseki I wish there was moreeeee. You know, its kinda like what I have for the Vocaloids, Len and Rin. I prefer them as twins, yet I still like them as lovers. Lol don't ask, I can't stand yaoi but I can take a little yuri. BUT ANYWAYS GREAT STORY IMMA GONNA CHECK OUT UR OTHER ONES NOW
ThanosofTitan chapter 60 . 2/12/2013
There were a lot of plot points and character interpretations I disagreed with, but overall this was a very good story,
ThanosofTitan chapter 42 . 2/7/2013
Is this entire story just an excuse to get Jun into girls' clothes as much as possible?
Guest chapter 60 . 12/1/2012
Great!It's good!I want season 4!