Reviews for Where the Day Ends
Sailor Pandabear chapter 16 . 11/11/2012
Jane Mays chapter 16 . 4/3/2011
Interesting story but you wrote Merlin as being such a wimp; he could have easily taken Andreas out with his magic, without being seen by Arthur and he could have done so when attacked by him when Gaius refused to give Andreas what he wanted.
rawr52 chapter 16 . 11/21/2010
i like this story! its good! :)
thebloodrose chapter 16 . 10/21/2010
thanks for completing this. I absolutely adored this story. Please continue? Write a sequel? .
XxSailorWinchesterXx chapter 16 . 10/18/2010
Oh wow, it's finsihed. Well a great end to a great story. Well done, you should be proud.
Cooper101 chapter 16 . 10/18/2010
Great chapter.

I loved this fic, it was great.

Really well done. Very luckie to get so amny reviews.

Loved it!
tn09 chapter 16 . 10/17/2010
thank you for writing this very interesting story for us..i wasn't expecting to end so suddenly and it seemed rather abrupt but I guess all stories need to come to an end sometime :)
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 13 . 10/17/2010
Something in your A/N for this chapter made me pause and think about something... it actually doesn't make that much sense for Andreas to speak with Gaius. Yes, they have a shared past, but Gaius never promised his mother that he personally would take care of the boy. Only that the boy would be taken care of... there is a difference... and if John hadn't been someone that Gaius trusted, then it's doubtful that he would have let the boy be taken.

Also, comparing Andreas and Merlin isn't really accurate either. Andreas had to learn magic while Merlin was born with it. Aside from all of that, if Merlin can feel when magic is being used, he would have felt Andreas before all of this began.

One thing I have noticed in reading is that you sometimes leave out words or have the wrong tense. A good beta would help you with that.
Aris1013 chapter 16 . 10/17/2010
So sad to see this story over! Great job with it!
Catindahat chapter 16 . 10/17/2010
I've just read all of this fic and it loved it. It's brilliant, well done.x
too lazy to log in chapter 16 . 10/17/2010
yup. the end. this last chapter was boring, actually. REALLY boring.
don'tshoothemessenger chapter 15 . 10/9/2010
This is great keep up the good work!
XxSailorWinchesterXx chapter 15 . 10/6/2010
Great chapter please update soon.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/5/2010
glad to see an update!
Aris1013 chapter 15 . 10/5/2010
gasp! Can't wait to find out what happens!