Reviews for Altered Ending
lisadorrius chapter 14 . 10/8/2012
i very love your story..i love the brotherhood of ainosuke and yumeto..can you make another story about the brotherhood of them...how much yumeto love and care ainosuke? thx
lisadorrius chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
this is very good story..i like it...very like it..can you make a fanfiction to show this brother relationship..to show how close them..i like when Yumeto worried about his little brother...thx
calileane chapter 14 . 7/22/2011
it's perfect. I was happy to find the update alert in my mails So I went and read the story from the start again, because I really wanted to read it in one go.

Ainosuke is really childish, and it's good because it's what having his brother back means: a chance to being the child, the teen he really is. Without the responsability stoping Yumehito brought to his life.

It's sweet to see their love for each other expressed so freely. It's what I missed in the TV show: the link between brother was cut, never to be felt again. Here, your fanfiction gave us the chance to see this link and to have a happy ending.

I adored reading your story. I'm not sad it ended so soon I feel like the story stayed with me and I can't thing of the show without changing the ending so it matched yours lol I still love the show ending, I just now have two choices of ending, whenever I want one or the other I decide.

Thank you for writing this fanfiction and sharing it with us.

With much love.
tsubasaquill chapter 14 . 7/5/2011
Hello!

thanx for checking my journal out...and no no dear...I'm still a novice :) but thank you and it made me feel really happy knowing that a wonderful writer like you thinks my stories are good :)

I read this some time ago..but couldn't comment properly cause of exams...so i came back and read it again XD

Sayama-sensei! I want copies of those recordings toooooooooo onegai!

Quotes:

"All right, Ainosuke. You can stop pouting now and…"

Yep...you knew Yume-chan that your brother would be doing just that XD

"Kato-san, I would really appreciate if you could please stop trying to shorten my lifespan. That's Ainosuke's job. And I personally think he is doing a very good job at it as it is now without you contributing into the mix too."

I don't think Yume-chan really minds now does he? :P

'No, maybe a spoiled brat would have been a more fitting description.'

Nobody minds u being a spoiled brat Ainosuke well i don't

Ainosuke and Sayama were like Tom and Jerry in that cafeteria...I loved how his Nichan interfered...and LOL when he asked for the copy of those tapes that was EPIC and adorable, whiny ainosuke is 3

This was a great ending! I was smiling and giggling all the way...very very well written, language was pretty and the way things resolved and their relationship healed in such a beautiful way was simply delightful. I had fun reading this story and i so look forward to more of your work :)
minamishiho chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
awesome! awesome awesome awesome!
RyosukeYamada012 chapter 14 . 6/24/2011
Thank you ever so much as I have enjoyed this fanfic a lot. I glad that I was an encouragement. Again thank you :D
Izzu chapter 14 . 6/22/2011
Hahaha I love Yume

Nice end

And I'm honored that you feel that I've inspire you so much.
AnnReading chapter 14 . 6/22/2011
OMG I just thought I'd want to check for your story and then there is an update! You really made my day! er... after tsubasaquill who updated today too...

It's ended already... perfectly ended I might add.

I just love happy endings...

Now what do I do? Stalk the Hidarime fandom... already did.

I guess this merits rereading

If you ever write anything else, well, I have you on alert.

Love you for writing this!
calileane chapter 11 . 5/17/2011
I finished seing this drama yesterday. I loved it so much I just wanted more of it. So finding fanfiction was my nest step

When I began reading your story (the first I read in this fandom) I found myself thinking I chose well. The summary had me open the links to your fanfiction and I'm really happy I did.

I loved the idea of Yumehito being alive and of all it could bring.

Your way of writing make it easy to read and I couldn't stop in any of the last chapters, not even to give a review (sorry). Until this chapter 11. At the end I had difficulty not crying because of how sad and beautiful this moment was. To see Ainosuke thinking he is dreaming his brother being here. it hurt a little. And was the most beautiful moment of this fanfiction.

I adore reading your story and hope to read more until we all can see the word 'end' one day (I know writing a fanfiction can take time).

Thank you for sharing your writing with us.

With much love.
tsubasaquill chapter 13 . 5/12/2011
had to start with this;

"It'll still be a very long time until you managed to escape me. I'll handcuff myself to you if necessary."

THIS. WAS. EPIC

YOU GO AINOSUKE! XD

I love how Ainosuke's all childish...it shows how much he has let his emotions loose and depicts this lovely honest bond

I"M SOOOOOOOOOOOOO In love with your story honestly! The drama had so much potential but they cut it short for ratings...although i dunno if they could ever develop the story as Awesome-ly as you did...cause seriously...this is amazing!

You and Izzu-san do magic with your plots!

Don't worry even if takes you long to update, you're one of my fav authors here now and this story is so worth the wait!
tsubasaquill chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
This is the second time a reader of mine from LJ notified me about your update XD

Maybe I should keep a Reader's account here XD

Seems like a lot of people know I'm stalking your story LOL

Just came back from a lengthy hiatus and this was surely a VERY pleasant surprise...double update to top it up!

This was, to start it of...emotional...

Loved how you kept everything soft yet so raw...I could imagine every detail as you wrote as if i was watching an episode from the drama itself...

Wanna quote some some XD

"Yumeto had barely enough time to blink before he found himself with an armful of sobbing little brother."

THIS...*does the dance of joy*

"I'm sorry."

A fist released its grip on his shirt and thumped on his back lightly, followed by a muffled, choked and breathless "You should be."

x 10 raised to the power till my breath runs out

"At the a-airport, I c-called for y-you, so m-many t-times. B-but you never t-turned back."

I was so waiting for this!

"Ainosuke…. Do you not know just how much you meant to me?"

*on cloud 9*

alright...that's a wrap! Onto the next part!
Izzu chapter 13 . 5/9/2011
Haha

It's nice to see an alternative interpretation of Yumeto's motives. Hahaha
RyosukeYamada012 chapter 13 . 5/9/2011
YAY YAY YAY YAY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU..i apologize for that little rant but I enjoyed your update very much :D I have waited and the waiting has paid off. I normally dont have much patience but I can't help it :D
AnnReading chapter 13 . 5/9/2011
Er... sorry... been silent reader for months...

Haha *embarrassed*

And I checked everyday even though there isn't a notification in my email... and I saw this just now I went "Waah! UPDATE!"

And you said it'll be a double update too!

So thank you!