Reviews for Nerds of New York
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Ummm...not to be mean or anything, but...Noah's not Hawaiian...he's Indian...:I
Plusle65 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Awww this story is so cute! The writing style was amazing! Lol Izzy went a little to far... But that is izzy for you! The story line for this was awesome! Lol Alejandro get your mexican hands off Cody! He is Noah's! Oh and one question.. Where is Seirra during this? ((Sorry if anything is spelled wrong, I am a terrible speller))
loveybird chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
lol i have underwear EXACTLY like cody in this fan fic
TheKinkyCumberbabe chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
My gawd / That was AWESOME. I got a very nice feeling in my stomach while reading this story~ x3 Especially the sex scene - RAWR CX *favs*
DaveDShow chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Yes, Chris would definitely exploit it for his own gain-what an amoral SOB(that's the point, I guess). Chef would also use the knowledge to torture them, and Heather probably would, too, if she stood to gain some advantage out of it. Owen, on the other hand, would probably be quite supportive, and probably Gwen, too. I definitely loved Izzy in this story-she is indeed crazy, but she does have a good heart. Noah & Cody make an interesting couple-they probably have a lot more in common that previously established duos.
Maui Girl 808 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Noah's Hawaiian? YEAH THAT'S FRICKEN AWESOME! I'M HAWAIIAN! AND I LOVE YOUR STORY! IT'S SO CUTE! I JUST WANT TO HUG SOMEONE!

Noah: (Backs away) I don't swing that way...
chibiheartluster chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This was great and cute:) There a quite a few mistakes you might want to find and fix and maybe add some commas or something in the beggining so the sentences aren't run on but besides that I loved it. Tha fact that Noah clocked alejandro in the nose was greatXD And I loved when he said "No, that I did something spontaneous and didn't sleep through it." That definitly sounded like Noah. I can't help but think only slighty that they were a little ooc but again it was awesome. keep up the great work:) I loved the idea of them having a date in the big apple.
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Great story! I love the last name you gave Noah and the fact you made him Hawaiian! Also I love how you had Noah call Cody his cookie! That is the best fitting pet name I've ever heard!So sweet! I hope you write more of this pairing!
DemonFeatherPen chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
That was such a sweet story X3. I 3 it XD.
Kool Broadway Reader chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Oh my gosh . . .

I loved it!

I wouldn't trust Izzy to bring a gay boy shopping. Oh well, she made Cody look hot for Noah!

"Listen here Burromuerto and listen well because I'll only say it once. If you even breathe the same air Cody does and I find out about it I'll do more than give you a bleeding nose. Just because I don't fight doesn't mean I don't know how to and it sure as hell doesn't mean I won't beat you down if I need to." You go Noah!

This was a totally awesome fic! I loved reading every minute of it! Thank you, this is one of the nicest things a person could do for me! :)