Reviews for The World
Crazy reviewer chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
...OK...I am severely traumatized...
Blank Angel chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
Oh my gawd! You're fuckin begging for reviews?! Daaamnnnnn! Don't even think about it!
Niicdicnei! This was beautiful damn it! I'm on love with this fic! Tha k gawd ot didn't have as much blood and gore and traged as I expected! I loved it all! Oohhh! The smut was so hawwwttt! Bxuecbuebuc!
Blank Angel chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Waahh! Jdjdh! I don't know what to SAY!...What o do know is: this chappy was really nice. I could feel everything
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Damn it! I can't believe I got emotional! Damn it! Poor L! You'll make it baby!...I'm glad that you at least showed Lights guilt
karolinami132 chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Oh! I love those type of stories, you put everything I ever wanted to read into one, your a great writer I'd love to read more from you :D
halfpromise chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
So excellent. It's such a bittersweet feeling in wishing that there were more chapters, but it's a punch in the guts in how powerful it is as a three chapter story. And yes, it's very dark and disturbing and twisted, but it's brave and it works and you deserve far, far, far more reviews. That L is the most disturbing out of the three is excellent; that he's playing them and that they have no control really, because no matter how he's abused physically, he has them completely emotionally and in all ways. He's the one with the power, and that you get the sense that BOTH of them know that is really well done. So well written too. It's beautiful in its darkness in parts and just... *standing ovation* Stories like this are prizes amongst all the conventional stuff.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
This reminds me so much of Poison Apple (if you've ever read it) - and that is one of the greatest compliments possible ;) Keep this good work up, you're awesome )
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Nope, not mentally scarred ;) Actually, I like this one most of your stories so far ))) Maybe I'm just sick and crazy and a psycopath as Light, but it just fits the whole Death Note mood so perfectly - this genre is where they are perfectly in character for me :) Can't wait for the rest! ;)
AreYouReady chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
I love this story. So fun!
aaki chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
This was kinda different but I liked it.
Jonescalypso chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Definitely didnt go as I expected, and that in itself is quite refreshing as well. I'll certainly have to go find more loving stories to read after this, though it's going to be hard since most of them will seem too fluffy frilly by comparison. In my opinion, the best stories are a cross between the two; twisted and harsh, but also genuinely tender and adoring. You displayed both here, of course, but i'm referring to stories not quite so sad.

Regardless, this is definitely a story you should be proud of :)

You've got a great talent for perspective, characterization, and eloquent writing. Bravo! Very well done.
Jonescalypso chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
there are so many lines in here that I absolutely love.

That entire paragraph followed by: "I guess it's no wonder I turned out so strange." I love that.

And: "Kira was only a mask Light wore to be able to do what he thought was right, and Light was a mask Kira wore to do what he wanted."

"It was never about justice. Justice was a codename just as much as Ryuzaki and Deneuve were. Justice was an excuse."

I could go on and on but i'd just be reposting most of your chapter ;)

I agree I like my L more sweet and not into angst (if that's what this is, I'm sorry i still dont understand when's the right time to use that word) but I never really considered him "innocent". Personally, I think people overuse that word in fanfiction and they also use it when it's not quite the term they're looking for. Anyway, my point was, I like the idea of L recognizing how twisted life had made him, and still being willing to take the hits even though it's painful. Of even how twisted Light is for that matter. The "different shades of Light" is an interesting change of pace from what I usually read. :D
Jonescalypso chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
As much as I can't stand L being beaten (or treated badly in any way really)I CAN appreciate how a story can be made that much better by having it happen.

This is only after chapter one but I'm intrigued and I really like your writing style and thought incorporation. (also, I've never had the chance to read the LA BB cases but i've read a summary so i get the idea.) I'm intrigued to read more in that direction as well ;)
Mew chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
You have to have written one of the best death note fanfiction of all c: The way you portrayed L is what I would have imagined and wanted him to be written as. L wouldn't submit this easily to anyone without an ulterior motive to destroy them or to gain an upper hand and finally win. God everything was written so perfectly. I often revisit this to actually read the ideal c: thank you do much for your efforts
Mew chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
You have to have written one of the best death note fanfiction of all c: The way you portrayed L is what I would have imagined. Light is way too proud and
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »