Reviews for More Dangerous Than A Shotgun
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Kawaiiiiiii! ()
Book Thief101 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This has become one of my favorite pairings now.

Thank you.:D
America96 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Awwww that was soooooo cute!
false sourires chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Ridiculously cute
TheCoventryConundrum chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
aww america can be so oblivious xD
mfinga19 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I never could have imagined this pairing, but I find I'm hooked! You did an amazing job on this story :) And I absolutely loooove Romano's blushing
fireblazie chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
So much love for this right here. I've a soft spot for genderbent stories, and Romano/America's a new discovery of mine, but, oh gosh, if all the fics are like this I better get on this pairing.

I love "five times" fics in general, but there was something about this. The progression of time, maybe? I love that Romano fell for her the very first time they met. I love the bit in the bar where Romano wants wine but finds out it's Prohibition. I love the Gucci earrings. And my /gosh/ I loved the ending, with Romano singing Dean Martin because that's gotta be one of the most romantic things ever.
MyNameIsThisOkay chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I never would have thought of this pairing, but its cute.:)
Moomoogirl1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I love this so much. The pacing and characterization was on spot. And I love these two together! Thank you so much for writing!
TK Grimm chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Wow! I wish I had a better way to describe just how much I loved this. I don't even know how I found it - random clicking and clicking and clicking, and here it was. I almost didn't read it because I'm so USUK and SpaRo, but I did, and gawd. Your style is fantastic, the portrayal of the characters, particularly Romano, is priceless, and overall, this was a real gem of a story.

I greatly enjoyed reading it :3

TK
EEevee chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I'm not a huge gen!flip fan, but I like fem!America, and I like RomanoxAmerica in general, so I thought I'd give it a try. I wasn't disappointed. I liked the progression of the fic, the pacing was great. And of course, fem!America's personality. Nice fic!
PiWrite chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
haha as expected XDD

Fem-alfred is so dense XDD
Sile the Reader chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I must say I usually ship Romano/Spain. But I loved this, absolutely love Romano/Fem America. This was interesting, different, and well written. You have a great style, great voice and your writing was very clean.

I liked the historical encounters. I think there would be another one too in WWII when Allied forces invaded Southern Italy. I loved the Dean Martin too. That was awesome.

Great job, this was fantastic.
nemiah chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
aww how cute!
RR13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This pairing is awesome I never thought of femAmerica before but now that Ive read this I definitely love it Good job with it all!