Reviews for Shots Fired
StoryTimez chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Totally worth reading! I really liked it. I'd like to see more shassie/or one sides shassie if it's through Shawn's eyes
islashlove chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I like it and thank you for sharing it.
Arynn Octavia chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
You messaged me about my Office fic, and when I tried to respond it said you had disabled private messaging, but in my own trixy way, I found a way to get my reply to you. ;)

First off, I have to say that this psych fic was beautiful. Great characterization of Shawn, well written...Have you ever maybe considered writing a follow up? Because if you haven't, you really should. Just saying.

I haven't read anything else of yours yet, but now I plan to, because I really enjoyed this.

Now on to my reply: Yeah, I don't know whats up with this website right now, but I hope this fixes itself soon. But luckily, I did post the most recent two chapters on my livejournal as well, so you can read them there and not have to wait.

I'll attempt to put a link in this message, but I don't know if it'll post with a link. In case it doesn't, I'll give you enough info that you can find it. The livejournal in which I put all my fics is: esotericlyric

Now the link to Pigtail Pulling on LJ(I hope): .
torchil chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
So sad yet very lovely good job.
k-nesk chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I really like this- it's very beautifully written in its own simple way. Its completely in-character, even in a situation that could be difficult to imagine Shawn in. Great work c:
rubydesires chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Oh noes. Poor Shawn. And poor Lassie for getting shot. I like this, actually. It's different from the other ones I've read. Shawn's trying to supress his feelings for Lassie, as opposed to actively trying to be with him.