Reviews for License to Love
Guest chapter 11 . 9/15/2018
While I can empathized with Naruto, at the same time I just want to slap him. It isn't right to blame a problem on someone or want to avoid them because of their relation to someone just because you're hurting, especially if it's someone who loves you. Doing so makes you even worse than the person who hurt you in the first place, because you know better.
inuyasha16451 chapter 33 . 4/30/2018
Omg. Please please come back and update this awesome story soon
YaoiTora chapter 33 . 2/1/2018
I forgot this story wasn’t completed. More please! I love it xD
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 33 . 9/30/2016
I love it
Arw165 chapter 32 . 9/12/2016
This piece is like your typical soap opera. You can't stop reading and want to know what's next. Although some events were too much, it didn't stop me from enjoying the reading.
inuyashamunkey chapter 33 . 6/1/2016
YAY HE LIVES
inuyashamunkey chapter 9 . 5/31/2016
aw shit
soyoraite chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
omg thank youkiichi is sooo fricken adorable!
sazunaki chapter 27 . 11/28/2015
So yeah, I enjoyed the story up until this point.. but the use of law in the last few chapters regarding the rape case was just astounding..

I understand it is unreasonable to expect everyone to having a working knowledge of the law.. but at least use google. You would have easily discovered the Youth Justice and Criminal Evidence Act 1999, Sexual Offences Act 2006, and a lot of case law regarding evidence, witness protection/vulnerable witnesses, etc regarding rape cases...
LilithAnnRose chapter 33 . 7/27/2015
Such description through your series so far, want to know what happens hope you can add more its just left at such a cucial point, its sad and terrifying but it keeps yoy on edge wanting more
aptmae chapter 22 . 3/29/2015
i know your stories from the finder series' fandom, i saw this piece on your story list and i totally like it!even tough i haven't finished it yet but i also can't stop reading!
Mila Pink chapter 33 . 2/4/2015
Really parents Sasuke and Sai will enter a court fight for the children? No shame in the face.
It has been so much suffering.
kiss
Melyway chapter 33 . 2/3/2015
More Naruto's pregnant belly!
Elle chapter 22 . 1/20/2015
I really hate Itachi. That man is a real shitty jerk bastard. Omg! I wrote a review just to curse him. Shit! I totally hate him! Kyuubi should kill him!
yume76 chapter 33 . 11/13/2014
i'm looking forward to what's going to happen next. but i noticed that you have not updated for 2 years. did you remove the story to some other website?