Reviews for In War and Love
Rohver chapter 36 . 7/7
I literally only came across this story yesterday and I've been binge reading the entire thing. Not only is your Sparrow a breath of fresh air and completely unique but you've also been able to capture Reaver's essence perfectly. Their developing relationship didn't seem forced at all, something that I find to be a problem sometimes when I come across fics that feature the development of Reaver and Sparrow together. You don't turn Reaver into something he isn't by using his past to make the reader feel sorry for him, his past is barely mentioned, an afterthought if you will and that's exactly what it needs to be. Reaver lives in the present and you've been able to develop both his character and Sparrow's character beautifully. You've integrated your own original characters and for anyone who wasn't the type to look into lores or character trivia for each Fable game, I wouldn't put it past them to mistake Jack and Gresham for legitimate characters you can come across in Fable 2. Honestly, I love this story so much and I truly hope you continue it until its completion because I'm honestly curious to see what conclusion the relationship with Reaver and Sparrow will come to. There's been so many twists and turns in their relationship, so many obstacles both logical and irrational that stand between them but also something pushing them together - fantastically developed. So please, I honestly hope you read this and see that you still have readers! And if you find yourself with a new resolve to finish it, know that I'm honestly behind you every step of the way!
My old secret chapter 36 . 7/7
I love this story! Even though its been forever, rereading it again it just nice :D
You have to contuine this its a great story
WolfanaSan chapter 36 . 6/13
Me i'm here! and I love so much your fanfic Love and War **
Miaousical chapter 36 . 6/13
We don't just love the story, we love you ('re writing)!
gardenApothecary chapter 36 . 6/9
I'm so happy you've decided to continue this story! It's one of my favorites and your Sparrow is wonderful 3
AxelsKitty chapter 36 . 6/8
I'm still here and would love to see what you have up your sleeve
cadillacslim3 chapter 36 . 6/7
Yeah. Me. I'm interested. I'll read the new story
BitterRenegade chapter 36 . 6/7
I am very excited~
Sixta chapter 36 . 6/7
It's like a God/dess descended upon us
I can't wait to read your new version of this fic! It's been so long, and I always had hope it would be picked up! Thank you so much!
Beatrixii chapter 36 . 6/7
I believe in you,i alwayse hope in the next chaepter for years, you have mine support :-) _
MxImp chapter 36 . 6/7
You should double post on AO3 as well! I remember this fic from waaaaaaaaay back when I was in high school and would love to see it redone.
We are here! We are here! We are here!
I have loved this story from the beginning!
kateskates24 chapter 36 . 6/7
Nice!
Darkpetal16 chapter 36 . 6/7
I for one have not forgotten and thankfully I have actually just recently replayed the fable series and I am in quite the mood to read some ff. :)