Reviews for A Beetle's Life Episode 3: Revenge Of The Slavers
FemaleJester1212 chapter 10 . 8/17/2010
LOL.
FemaleJester1212 chapter 9 . 8/16/2010
You really wrote Dim's personality perfectly!
FemaleJester1212 chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
You're almost done with this! Only one more chapter to go!
FemaleJester1212 chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
I know,Hopper found out that the bird is a joke and he is going to be angry about the idea,and Dim will notice that Hopper's angry lecture is going to remind him of Maula.
FemaleJester1212 chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
This is part of the chapter in the movie I remembered when I was little;they're going back to Ant Island and they'll see that the grasshoppers are there.
FemaleJester1212 chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
Cool! I thought the beginning of this chapter was hilarious.
FemaleJester1212 chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
When I watched the movie as a little kid,I didn't know what was going on in the movie,and now I think it's funny when Flik and the circus bugs see the bird and Tuck and Roll say, "tweet-tweet tweet-tweet!"
FemaleJester1212 chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
I always thought the beginning of this scene in the movie is funny! I forgot what happens next in the movie. I need to rewatch it.
FemaleJester1212 chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
I know what's gonna happen. All the circus bugs are gonna go to Bug City next,and pretty soon,Flik is gonna show up and hire them.
Mrs Snowball chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This is off to a great start. I've really enjoyed your "Beetle's Life" stories, especially now the Circus bugs are involved (they were my favourites in the movie, especially Manny).
FemaleJester1212 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
The end of this chapter made me sad. I'm guessing for the next chapter,Dim will do okay with life. (I think)