Reviews for Against My Better Judgement
TonksftMemories chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Oh WOW. This is amazing. I'm legit crying. I don't even know what to say, just- SO GOOD, WELL DONE.
ZephyrDragon chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This is my favourite story of yours so far...

"Remus wakes up naked, in the middle of a field, surrounded by the bloodied corpses of sheep." - this still makes me laugh! I can't help picturing AVPS L

I just love the way you write - you should write some more Remus/Tonks )

Dazzled-Midnight-Melody chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This is amazingly well written, although I usually don't read stories about Remus/Tonks because it makes me sad that they never lived to see their son grow up. I decided I would read this though, because it was the lasst year of his life. I agree with the end, it makes sense thatBella would get Nymphadora, and then Remus would run to her, his love dead being to much to bear. It would be immensly awesome if you did a sequal to this, where it's Teddy's not his loast year, but his best year or something like that...

-Dazzled
WantsToBeAWriter13 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Wow! That is all I can think after reading this. It was simply stunning. Every emotion was crystal clear and wonderfully shown through the characters and the little scenes were heartwarming and sad at the same time. Well done.

Also, I'd just like to recommend that if you haven't read it yet, that you check out nancystagerat's "Better to Have Loved".