Reviews for I Give You My Word
skyeza chapter 6 . 5/13
Shit, don't leave it there. That was brilliant. Please continue with this wickedly awesome story. Dont have Godric die, please. His to amazing to die
celajwhitney chapter 5 . 3/9
great story, sorry you abandoned it. i would have loved to see what you would do with eric and bella together.
angel897 chapter 2 . 1/7
awesome chapter
DownWithDumbles chapter 6 . 11/25/2016
Love it, please update soon
maddypaddy30 chapter 6 . 11/15/2016
upadte
maddypaddy30 chapter 6 . 5/14/2016
love it
Delilah Moon chapter 6 . 4/20/2016
Are you going to continue this? I would love to see more! Great story so far! Hoping for more soon
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
What did you translate that is Spanish but not correctly and nice update soon
fallondyson chapter 6 . 1/28/2016
PLEASE UPDATE ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE
Wizards N Dragons Realm chapter 6 . 11/7/2015
NOOOO I hate when there is a Cliffhanger like that but it wouldn't be so bad if there was another chapter after this one. I really hope you start to finish this story soon and please please let Godric live and maybe be a mate to Bella and Eric! Who knows maybe it could be a excellent story but we'll not be knowing unless you start updating new chapters hopefully soon?
Wizards N Dragons Realm chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
Great chemistry between Eric and Bella, I like! Also I noticed a couple of times this chapter that you wrote Eric and Sookie out of context where it should of been Bill and Sookie. I'm shore its just a typo but thought you should know in case you didn't realize. Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to more.
angelwithdevilhorns chapter 6 . 9/9/2015
I love Harry Potter. And I agree with you about dobby. I think he was the bravest one
Destineyofme chapter 6 . 5/25/2015
please write more to this great story
Guest chapter 6 . 5/22/2015
update this one soon its pretty good
RenTenTen chapter 6 . 5/17/2015
Yo, a super cliffhanger since you haven't updated in almost five years...