Reviews for Untitled ATM
Art Counterclockwise chapter 1 . 3/13
This is a great post-series AU! Please keep writing it! I want to know whom Robin sees in the place where the outlaws' camp was located. Is it Guy of Gisborne? Or is it someone else?

You cannot abandon this story!
Targaladwen chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I just came across this story by chance and I love the first chapter. I really hope the even after so much time, you are still going to update, as it would be a shame to leave this story unfinished.
LoverShadowGirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Oh please update soon!
elle chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
pease write more you have pulled me in
OneRiddleMore chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Ok so I'm a little late but this fic is amazing. You should definatly continue it. If you don't I might have to hunt you down and poke you with a stick ;)
GreyBlob chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I'm very happy with your fic so far. I was devastated when Robin was killed, and I feel that you brought him back very cleanly. Other authors kind of do a cop-out and say, "Okay! NEW version of the last episode, Robin didn't die!"

It's really nice that you faced up to it and wrote out a surprisingly realistic return for him. Anyway! You seem to have an excellent grasp of the characters; none are OOC, though I am kind of wondering if they'd deem it acceptable to take a break now rather than try to save King Richard. King Richard's the top dog, the one they're all fighting for, and most of them *Archercough* seem to have expressed extreme loyalty for him. Well... that's the only thing I was wondering about.

I'm excited for your fic, though! It will be refreshing for Robin to face off against a new sheriff, especially if the new sheriff doesn't know who he's up against. (Oh, the possibilities...)

Now if only by some twist of fate, BBC and Jonas Armstrong could simultaneously come across this fic; "Season 4, anyone?"

I'll just keep dreaming. (: In the meantime, please keep writing.
Anastrianna Shilaquinaria Kala chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Fantastic! I really have enjoyed this, reading your fine work and then, of course, reviewing!

As for guessing, I'm going for Guy, an OC or Vaisey's sister. One, the way the last sentence is portrayed means that the person is both a) not entirely familiar with Robin, hence the ' Hood? Robin Hood, isn't it?'.

b) Robin knows them, and either believed them to be dead or gone, judging by his surprise that this person is here. Actually, let me add King Richard to that list, 'kay?

c) The person is either familiar enough with Robin, the Sheriff or Nottingham, and has heard about his death, and knows for a FACT that he was meant to be dead.

Also, Robin has had to have had a relationship of at least cordial quality with the person, as he was not averse, or at least you did not tell us if he was, to their arrival, and they did not taunt or attack him like a rival. Also, with the faintly sardonic amusement the words seem to portray, I can't help but feel that the person either a) knows Robin well enough to be used to his ways of always appearing when he is meant to be dead, imprisoned, tortured etc.

or b) Is vastly amused that he managed to shake off death, from either his reputation or from what they know of him, and are surprised.

Also, the ghost bit makes me think that they are taking a friendly jibe at him, not something someone unacquainted or with animosity directed at Hood would do. As well, any normal, non-Hood-related person would have screamed, or wailed, or SOMETHING at the sight of him, not engage in pleasant banter.

THIS IS ALL MY SUPPOSITION.

I have no knowledge of who it is, but I like speculating, okay? Cool.

Yours Sincerely,

AnaShilaKa
miss cossa chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
pllllleeeeeaaaassseeeee update great start great story

love the cliffy have a few ideas but i dont want to say just incase it iswrong

update soon

-coralie
Kaylor5000 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Ahhhhhh please please continue !
TentativeTreason chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I love the fic. Update soon :)
Spideog chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Now if only this was the season 4 plot

I wont guess who the mystery man or woman is, it's probably miles off. Oh and ending on a cliffie is good, but only when you update soon and don't leave the reader waiting, hint hint ;)
LadyKate1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Quite interesting and well-written (though you've got to watch for things like mixing up "whose" and "who's" - it can be distracting ... and you really need a better title, lol). Judging by your cast of characters I expect Guy isn't dead either? *is hopeful*
La Caterina chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Wow! this is excellent, and I can't wait to keep reading. I have my suspicions about your cliffhanger, but I don't want to embarrass myself :)
Willow-98 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I love the start to this ). I can't wait for more!

~Willow