Reviews for Didi and Frenchy's MultiDimensional Road Trip!
SkyePanda98 chapter 17 . 7/5/2012
love this please update!
Sukki18 chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
Hahahahahaha! I'm just going through you old stories... Story stalking you... no biggie... Geez, can you believe I haven't read any of your stuff in over a year? Whoops...
neko-cookie-yuki chapter 17 . 11/13/2011
You should make a DiDi and fernchy in bleach one
Sukoshi-NinjaFox'sBuddy chapter 17 . 10/11/2011
This is so freakin' hilairous! Keep being awesome girl!
Tiryn chapter 17 . 8/11/2011
I wish you would make a part 3! It was hilarious! Is there a sequel to this? It would be hilarious if it was! AND YAY, I'M THE FIRST MENTIONED XD

I love this! You're are officially my favorite crack fic author ever :) I wuv you (not in a perverted sense) XDD
Random Person chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
I haven't even finished the 2nd chapter and I love this story already! Thank you for writing it! lol!
BraveLittleTrickster chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
My only question is, wouldn't somebody notice them being kidnapped at the mall?
zaza chapter 17 . 5/12/2011
nice funny made me laugh uncontrollably smtms...! no chapter 3? well u shud keep this up anywayyyy))))
ProtectoraofmiLuna chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
okay im not done reading ur story yet but i cant take it1 lol hahahhahahahahaha that was so funny! man if that ever really happens(i know it cant but still) please ha please get it recorded for me. oh my lord i cant keep from laughing. i havent read the rest but please please make some more naruto where they do that hahahhaahhahahahhah oh grief i have to stop laughing. i cant breathe. *dies* wait! i have to finish reading *zaps back to life* okay got to go bye!
3Nezumi-chan3 chapter 17 . 3/10/2011
OMG!This is soooooo flippen stupid! ...toooooo bad I love stupid stories...as long as they are good stupid stories...I loved it...and i kind of had a question for itachi...waaa...i read this tooo late! anyway...bye!
rechanxramenxlover chapter 17 . 3/2/2011
i loved this chapter i loved the whole story i cant wait to read the next thing you write
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 17 . 3/2/2011
XD I WANNA READ WHEN FRENCHY CHALLENGES HIDAN! I'm sorry but Hidan is just so hot :3
x.Musical.Thunder.x chapter 17 . 2/26/2011
Hey this story was awesome! It was also very funny too! ...well...I..I was kinda wondering if you could write a story about hollyXitachi for me...oh ya holly is a made up character. I understand if you don't want to but if you do than that would be awesome! But still if you do or don't I still think your pretty cool! :)
Aka sasori no yuki chapter 17 . 2/26/2011
NUUUU! it randomness cant end! Its not fair! DX
Fullmetal Gary chapter 17 . 2/24/2011
It's over? :( But this series was frikken genius...