Reviews for Being A Sister
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 22 . 3/4
Ok so she's saying she needs to forgive them rigjt? but she's not exactly miss honesty is she? She's keeping shit from them to and I'm sorry but her bond with her brother should be stronger then her bond with Seth
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 21 . 3/4
I'm sorry but forgive them for what? they did nothing wrong to her at all she over reacted
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 19 . 3/4
she's being a bitch I wasn't going to say anything but she is being a bitch stop acting like a damn child and grow up you can't keep running from people face your damn problems. also the police wouldn't of let her leave without taking her statement first. I do like your story but Bella really is being a bitch to all of them
YaleAceBella12 chapter 28 . 12/18/2017
Please write more.
Superpinkunicorn chapter 28 . 12/7/2017
She’s a little emotionally constipated but overall o enjoyed the story. I have a weak spot for hurt/romance type stories.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/27/2017
urg bella is kinda weak. At chapter 13. i would read more but she gives in to much and to easy. 6 yrs of schooling to be a photographer teacher? -.- seriously? thats nursing or doctoring school time and u chose that amount of time to be a teacher? Always hated when authors have the female be a teacher or nurse like its the fucking start of woman rights and thats the only jobs available for them? Its not imaginative and kinda degrading.
Kushka chapter 28 . 9/10/2016
Good story.
andrewpine chapter 19 . 9/2/2016
Totally lost interest in this many disjointed sub plots that do nothing for the story keep popping up.
andrewpine chapter 18 . 9/2/2016
How does this fit in the story?
andrewpine chapter 17 . 9/2/2016
Why all of a sudden she can't stay away from him when she spent six year away without a like the Twilight books so many plot inconsistent.
andrewpine chapter 16 . 9/2/2016
Don't they think it would be a good idea to have one or all of the imprint come over and talk to her explain things to he,but no i doubt that will happen.
andrewpine chapter 15 . 9/2/2016
Since she took the shifting thing well i wonder how she will take finding out that the spirits have decided that she belongs to Sam? also it is off not of,another one.
andrewpine chapter 14 . 9/2/2016
Seriously when is he ever going to tell her or will you be waiting until the last chapter,last paragraph?
andrewpine chapter 11 . 9/2/2016
I cannot believe no one even tried to contact her in six friggin' years.i don't blame her if she never wants to talk to any of 's allowed not aloud. isn't Sam a damn cop?he should be able to find her easily,right? it'd quiet not quite.
Sam needs to pull his head out of his ass and talk to her.
Will you even be putting vampires in this story at all? I gather they are around since they keep getting more wolves?
andrewpine chapter 10 . 9/2/2016
Itching to do not etching...I am surprised that she never felt the mating pull or that Sam never showed up on her doorstep because being away from his imprint was killing is really odd story.
Well i guess we will see what will happen now that she is what kind of job did she accept? i gather it was some type of teaching that LaPush was the only job offer she received after she graduated,hmm.