Reviews for Being A Sister
Kushka chapter 28 . 9/10
Good story.
andrewpine chapter 19 . 9/2
Totally lost interest in this many disjointed sub plots that do nothing for the story keep popping up.
andrewpine chapter 18 . 9/2
How does this fit in the story?
andrewpine chapter 17 . 9/2
Why all of a sudden she can't stay away from him when she spent six year away without a like the Twilight books so many plot inconsistent.
andrewpine chapter 16 . 9/2
Don't they think it would be a good idea to have one or all of the imprint come over and talk to her explain things to he,but no i doubt that will happen.
andrewpine chapter 15 . 9/2
Since she took the shifting thing well i wonder how she will take finding out that the spirits have decided that she belongs to Sam? also it is off not of,another one.
andrewpine chapter 14 . 9/2
Seriously when is he ever going to tell her or will you be waiting until the last chapter,last paragraph?
andrewpine chapter 11 . 9/2
I cannot believe no one even tried to contact her in six friggin' years.i don't blame her if she never wants to talk to any of 's allowed not aloud. isn't Sam a damn cop?he should be able to find her easily,right? it'd quiet not quite.
Sam needs to pull his head out of his ass and talk to her.
Will you even be putting vampires in this story at all? I gather they are around since they keep getting more wolves?
andrewpine chapter 10 . 9/2
Itching to do not etching...I am surprised that she never felt the mating pull or that Sam never showed up on her doorstep because being away from his imprint was killing is really odd story.
Well i guess we will see what will happen now that she is what kind of job did she accept? i gather it was some type of teaching that LaPush was the only job offer she received after she graduated,hmm.
andrewpine chapter 9 . 9/2
what?
andrewpine chapter 8 . 9/2
So you are going to drag this out? will she be going to college before Sam imprints on her. I don't know why they are keeping this from her and why there hasn't been any bonfires,she should have been welcomed into the tribe as soon as she came like Seth will be the next really did just gloss over all of the kids wonder if she will phase or not due to her bloodline.
andrewpine chapter 7 . 9/2
Sam is a cop how does that work for patrols? are the squirrel munchers in town already? at least with her being nineteen she won't be going to school and running into them i guess. looking forward to them meeting,will they be having a bonfire soon the tribe needs to meet her sometime ,right?
andrewpine chapter 6 . 9/2
I think it is enveloped me in a hug and not eloped me into a hug?
Don't remember but is her and Paul's father still alive?
when does she meet Sam?
Will Paul be going wolfy soon?
andrewpine chapter 5 . 9/2
So when does she meet her baby daddy? also you could have used a Beta so you would have used the right we talked instead of we walk while we waited for our food and a few others.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 9/2
So none of the other guys have shifted yet? are the squirrel munchers in town yet? will she run into them and then have trouble with little Eddie obsessing over her before or after Sam imprints on her turning her into a baby factory for the pack? will Leah still phase i wonder?