Reviews for That In Which We Cannot See
Guest chapter 6 . 4/29/2015
Awesome! Always love reading ur stories. .
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Nice! Neal's smile is nice, when it's his real one. He should us it more. Excellent job!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
Awwww! Neal's so cute half-asleep! Excellent chapter!
Waltz Turner chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
Aww, so sweet! Good first story! Looking forward to more!
GlOmP3R chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
Awh loved this ! Kickass job.
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
Aaaww. I really love that fic. The ending was really sweet!
Me├┐li
Factory Knot chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
This is so sweet. If only we could see this in the show.
W0lf-Spirit chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
It was good but seemed a bit OOC. I really don't think Neal would have a break down for being an ex-con. Not with all the times he still does bad things every season. Yea, he would have trust issues - being so used to being passed around for his skills. But I don't see a necessary break down. And if he does I don't think it would be quite like this.

Still... It's good despite that.
neal lover chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
this was absolutely sensational and i think you should write so much more about the relationship between neal and Peter. you've captured it amazingly and I'm so glad someone realised how much their relationship means to eachother! you write beautifully x
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
great story, loved it!
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
that is not what i expected...
makes perfectly sense though...
BlueDiamondStar chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
Really lovely for a first fanfiction. Loved it!
Tavish chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
OMG this was your first fanfic?! Wow! It was amazing! Fabulous job!
mengtoreality chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Yay!
Twinchy chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
Cute story about Neal fearing for the new life he already built there with Peter's help.

No surprise Neal cried himself senseless over the loss of the Bordeaux bottle and everything it meant to him. That scene was not only well written but also broke my heart.

It's such a gorgeous thing that Peter was there to pick up the pieces and really talk things over with his CI. I have a feeling Neal did need the pep-talk to help with his secret insecurities.

IMHO the final chapter was your best because you truly had a roll on things by then. That's not to say that your characterisations weren't fine from the get-go, of course.