Reviews for Angel Series 3: An Angel's Promise
Kksmum chapter 27 . 11/1
Still loving this story. There is so much but only half way through yet. Ok. Lets get Tanya!
Lillywhite1 chapter 46 . 10/31
Thanks for writing this extraordinary wonderful story!
Kksmum chapter 17 . 10/29
Great story. Am really loving it all. Its nearly 2.30am. I cannot put it down.
seven9v chapter 27 . 9/24
Okay, that was brutal and I’m glad it’s over. I STRAIGHT up would have stopped reading if you’d killed Edward. Lol! Great chapter.. I was feeling sick to my stomach the entire fight.
vitoria160599 chapter 46 . 9/16
adorei a historia
Raestarshines chapter 25 . 5/21
I don’t remember if I’ve said this but Bella’s gift in this series is THE BEST I’ve seen.
QueenGB chapter 44 . 4/12
Bloody brilliant as always. I know SM got us here and I thank her truly. But you took Bella and Edward to a more realistic yet very fantastical place. Thank you.
QueenGB chapter 36 . 4/11
I get to review again yay!

Why wouldn’t Mark create more holes for Alice? How would batshit cray even know if he did leave large gaps? Carlisle’s compassion is definitely his vampiric power because even Tanya killing/changing hundreds of children he still feels bad about ending her and he’s not even the one who’s going to do it. I always wished that his compassion and Esme’s motherly love translated into a physical or mental power. I love that Tanya is the super villain in the end. Perfect full circle moment. Man, you write great shit darling. :-)
QueenGB chapter 35 . 4/11
Sorry Kevin you are No Bella and Adrian is definitely NOT our Controlled Edward. And yeah going to a club while they search for crazed blood thirsty newborns is completely genius. Trouble found Bella no matter what she did. Kevin actively seeks it out. That’s exhausting. I love big brother Edward and yeah thanks for giving him his due ;-)
QueenGB chapter 32 . 4/10
God I love this chapter. Anything The Meadow is fantastic because it’s their pure and honest place. Which is funny because it’s deep in the woods and they never run into Nomads, animals or hikers there. Magic! Which is perfect since SM said it all started with a dream of the conversation in the meadow. Le sigh.
QueenGB chapter 27 . 4/9
I finally can leave another message. You should be able to review no matter how many time’s you read a story. I’ve been here a lot. ;-) I always love this chapter because of the direction you’ve taken Bella’s power. I always wished SM didn’t make it so lame. This story just keeps getting better although I have to admit sometimes I skip over Kevin this time around. He’s so needy. But I’m sure I’m just projecting this time .
QueenGB chapter 5 . 4/5
Although sweet I forgot how much Kevin can work a nerve. I’m so glad to be back knee deep in the land of angels. This series is the best out there. It’s hard to review when I’ve read and reviewed so much already. FFN won’t let me :-(
SunshineRepairBoy4 Life chapter 34 . 3/29
this gives me take a hint energy
So amazing! Reading this in 2021 and it’s amazing!
Adriu chapter 46 . 2/21
Hello!
Well, I read all the books in this series and I loved it. Thank you very much for sharing it.
Greetings from my beautiful Ecuador.
Adriu