Reviews for Angel Series 3: An Angel's Promise
MiserysMama chapter 30 . 5/31
I try to go to Forks once a year, as I was born there. Oddly enough, I didn't go until after "Twilight" came out. I used to here the same jokes growing up...Spoons, knives, are they anywhere close? Funny, that it took a movie to visit my birthplace.
BookLuver02 chapter 44 . 5/28
The ironic thing is that I just finished watching all three of The Expendables before reading this.
EeWee chapter 45 . 5/22
Another fantastic story Deb. Love Angelward. Moving on to the next one.
BookLuver02 chapter 3 . 5/15
Love this chapter, and Danielle and Toby.
Rose chapter 46 . 4/29
I am absolutely in love with this series! I can't wait to read the next one!
readicted chapter 46 . 4/22
Loved the ending that's really a new beginning that you gave them all in the epilogue. I very much enjoyed this third installment in the series and look forward to reading book four along with the rest of the gals over on RobAttack.
readicted chapter 41 . 4/20
Yay, glad Tanya's gone. Like that it was on Esme's word, although Bella or Rosalie would've ended her regardless. Would've liked a little more of a cat fight though. Sue me. LOL. I like that little heart to heart Edward had with Adrian, especially as Kevin's former physician, plus who else can relate to the internal moral conflict that he was going through. That storm lemon was just what the doctor ordered.
Rita01tx chapter 45 . 4/19
Couldn't love it more, Deb darlin'! Although I'm left to puzzle whether Mrs. Baxter won't think it odd that Edward and Bella are goin' to high school *head scratch!* Ah well...
Gonna wait for a couple stragglers before takin' on book 4, Deb darlin'! Really happy we don't have to leave them all just yet *wink!*
Rita01tx chapter 44 . 4/19
What a wonderful way to end book 3...a whole week in bed with Edward *swoon!* Lucky vampire Bella doesn't have to worry about gettin' tired, gettin' sore or gettin' a damn bladder infection LMAO! But, even as a human, it would be so worth it!
Zveka68 chapter 44 . 4/19
for the second time I will write the same ... this is my favorite book in series :)

Rita01tx chapter 43 . 4/19
Oh, gawd! Italian Dirty Edward is off the fuckin' charts LOL! Hide and seek was wonderfully silly for grown ass vampires...but cute as hell *gigglesnort!*
Volterra was a nice interlude but I'm lookin' forward to London which will be even more fun for them all when Kev and Adrian finally get there *woo hoo!*
Ajfflady chapter 45 . 4/18
I have so enjoyed reading along the wonderful fans of Rob Attack. You are a brilliant and talented story teller. Congratulations on you published success as well. Thank you for sharing your work with us all.
readicted chapter 36 . 4/18
I figured Tanya was giving Sinclair inside info on dealing with the talented Cullens, but I didn't think she was the one running the show. That was a surprise. I expected poor Kevin to end up injured or bitten. That dance was white hot. I do so love when Edward lets his sexy, naughty, mischievous persona out to play.
readicted chapter 35 . 4/18
Dayum,that moment was hot! Things for Adrian and Kevin sound beyond daunting. I imagine that Kevin will need to be immortal for the physical part work for them. Otherwise it just seems too risky. Bella acknowledging and thanking Edward for taking charge and making sure everyone is taken care of was perfect.
Rita01tx chapter 42 . 4/18
Yeah, Kevin takin' so naturally to this life pretty much clinches Carlisle's theory LOL! It's so great to see everyone relaxed and "up" again after so much angst *phew!*
2,739 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »