Reviews for The Natural Choice
Gummienummie chapter 16 . 7/19
Bookmark
She says she wont let that albino control her emotions and jacob help her fill better i think you rushed a bit he just fixed her car and their conversation waa few words hmmm
4Gracie04 chapter 20 . 5/25
Awesome story! Jake and Bella are adorable! I'm glad Bella pulled out of her zombie phase and gave Jake a chance. Loved the imprint idea scene. Jake is so thoughtful and kind! I enjoyed reading this story and hope you might add a chapter to it someday. Thank you for sharing this lovely story with us!
sarah88 chapter 6 . 10/30/2015
I am so giddy about their progression that I actually squealed in delight. Which is something I so don't do at all. Even my brother notices how different I am when I'm reading JakeXBea stories. LOL
sarah88 chapter 5 . 10/30/2015
OMG! That last part almost made me cry. That is the sweetest thing ever!
sarah88 chapter 3 . 10/30/2015
I absolutely and completely hate it Jk I absolutely and completely am in love with it! I never lomed the idea of zombie Bea, I always thought she was stronger than that. I mean she used 2 take care of her mamma and make sure everything was needed in the household. And here she cooked and cleaned 4 her pappa. So she knew how 2 stay strong and be responsible. So what happened 2 that girl. Why did she allow herself 2 loose herself that way?
sarah88 chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
Ok I like it so far. I only have one question though: what's the timeline here? Obviously Jake phased along with the other boys b4 the Cullen's left. So is he the same age or older than Bea, cuz he even has a college degree and everything.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/18/2015
I'm a little late reading this I guess. It was an awesome story. I hope writing is as enjoyable for you as it is for me reading your stories. Please keep writing! You have such a gift!
alixandria chapter 20 . 8/6/2015
I truly loved it! Thank you for writing it...
alixandria chapter 19 . 8/6/2015
yummy!
alixandria chapter 16 . 8/6/2015
ooooo, I will
alixandria chapter 15 . 8/6/2015
lol... love them together, they are HOT!
alixandria chapter 14 . 8/6/2015
Wow! can they have puppies yet?!