Reviews for The Natural Choice
awesomeami316 chapter 20 . 4/27
Aw this was a sweet story!
JLara chapter 5 . 3/1
Your story just keeps getting better and better!
JLara chapter 3 . 3/1
I'm not one to leave comments but i really like this book so far. And i am only on chapter three. You have done a great job! I cant wait to read this rest of the story!
brebre99 chapter 2 . 1/21
Loved it .
Wolf doing the conga? LMAO
4Gracie04 chapter 19 . 11/27/2016
I love your story! I was hoping you might add a chapter from Edward's pov. I'm not criticizing your story just would like to read the part where it hits the fan & Eddie realizes Bella loves Jake. Jake and Bella are too cute! I'm glad Jake found her in the woods that night and imprinted. Hope things are going better for you! Enjoying reading your story!
Gummienummie chapter 16 . 7/19/2016
Bookmark
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
She says she wont let that albino control her emotions and jacob help her fill better i think you rushed a bit he just fixed her car and their conversation waa few words hmmm
4Gracie04 chapter 20 . 5/25/2016
Awesome story! Jake and Bella are adorable! I'm glad Bella pulled out of her zombie phase and gave Jake a chance. Loved the imprint idea scene. Jake is so thoughtful and kind! I enjoyed reading this story and hope you might add a chapter to it someday. Thank you for sharing this lovely story with us!
sarah88 chapter 6 . 10/30/2015
I am so giddy about their progression that I actually squealed in delight. Which is something I so don't do at all. Even my brother notices how different I am when I'm reading JakeXBea stories. LOL
sarah88 chapter 5 . 10/30/2015
OMG! That last part almost made me cry. That is the sweetest thing ever!
sarah88 chapter 3 . 10/30/2015
I absolutely and completely hate it Jk I absolutely and completely am in love with it! I never lomed the idea of zombie Bea, I always thought she was stronger than that. I mean she used 2 take care of her mamma and make sure everything was needed in the household. And here she cooked and cleaned 4 her pappa. So she knew how 2 stay strong and be responsible. So what happened 2 that girl. Why did she allow herself 2 loose herself that way?
sarah88 chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
Ok I like it so far. I only have one question though: what's the timeline here? Obviously Jake phased along with the other boys b4 the Cullen's left. So is he the same age or older than Bea, cuz he even has a college degree and everything.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/18/2015
I'm a little late reading this I guess. It was an awesome story. I hope writing is as enjoyable for you as it is for me reading your stories. Please keep writing! You have such a gift!
alixandria chapter 20 . 8/6/2015
I truly loved it! Thank you for writing it...