Reviews for The Dead Never Truly Leave Us
kitt46 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
A beautiful story.
All the best, Kitt
kittyperry chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This is such a sweet story. I adore the thought that Severus was there for Tonks and Remus' wedding and that he kept a token of her for so long.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
If the shoe fits...

Well, I for one would certainly wear a pair of shoes like that if they fit me (5 1/2 WW is not an easy size to find!).

And Tonks would be happy, knowing that her shoes had acted once again to throw a young woman into the arms of her beloved.
cabepfir chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This was kind of sad, also considering that Lupin's wedding date is so close to Dumbledore's death. But it was also an hopeful start. Lovely reading.
S.Rebeiro chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. That you managed to bring my two favorite characters together in the remembered glow of the most luminous and unfettered woman in Potterdom, without diminishing or overshadowing either Hermione or Severus, is astonishing. That you did it in a way that so explicitly affirms both Tonks' and Hermione's neglected femininity without relinquishing their extraordinary strength is magnificent. That you did all of it within the stride of a pair od blue suede Louboutins is...sublime.

Thank you, Ms. 42. Only you could have written this incandescent little gem.

-Praefecta Praetorio
S.Rebeiro chapter 1 . 9/5/2010

Thank you, Ms. 42. Only you could have written this incandescent little gem.

-Praefecta Praetorio
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
nicly done
middlekertz chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This was lovely. Thank you!
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Great story, although I would have expected such a prompt from Ms "I love shoes" herself Shiv, lol. Used to love shoes like that as well but the old feet can't handle that any more. Sigh, such is getting older.
hobgoblinn chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Beautiful scene. Thanks for sharing it.
wsanders chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Bittersweet memories but a lovely start for SSHG. Beautifully done!
mwk chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
You said so much, in such a terse story.
MiaKulpa chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I really enjoyed this story, it had good, unexpected turns which made it an interesting read. :)
neener.will.quit chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
really quite interesting. thoroughly enjoyed. fun.
notwritten chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This reading is fine and dandy. Keep smiling. :-)