Reviews for The winging of Miya
Draco711 chapter 6 . 2/25
Interesting story.
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 6 . 2/23
I really liked this. It was sweet...also the idea that everything was a Domino effect was brilliant. Minaka isn't evil he was driven insane the very moment he entered the ship so many years ago and everything after that was a result of his instability.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2016
Are you cereal?! AKITSU, TOO?! THAT'S IT!

*gleefully begins grabbing and throwing things, stomping all around while screaming happily, repeatedly smashing my face into a wall making a nice and bloody indentation*

This. Fic. Is. AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
YES! Miya/Minato! And I could actually see this happening! This is excellent!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/17/2016
Manaka - Minaka

You got his name wrong
7137 chapter 6 . 8/12/2015
Sorry you're done, liked the story. By the way, Katsuragi is #86, not #83
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I really liked this. Nicely done.
Godric Kharg chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
Not bad. While I enjoyed the story as a whole, and a lot of the ideas you put into play I had wondered about even before finding the fanfiction website.

Your composition, to me at least, leaves a bit to be desired. It runs far to fast, and if described, narrated, and dialoged PROPERLY the story could have easily gone 10-15 chapters, and been. Inch easier to read. Instead it feels more rushed.

Punctuation, it needs fixing. To many commas, semi colons, etc I can get by if used wrong or too far in abundance. I think most readers could also... HOWEVER. Exclamations and question marks make the dialog so much more in the internal mind when it's being read.

I certainly like the maturing bit that you put forth, there is a lot in the series to suggest the sekerei are aged, prematurely I think, look at shiina and Ku, at least 4-6 years difference, of not more as Yukari would have been 17-18, a year younger than Minato... But they where batched together?

Musubi's simple ness I usually put down to carrying yume's tama/consciousness, as well as her own. Essentially making her work twice as hard to maintain concentration...

Anyways, you done good. Hope you consider a sequel to theism, but your profile hasn't been updated since 2010...
The Shadows Mistress chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
Love this better then where the original is going, deeply disappointed but whatever, great story wish it was longer
vienx.001 chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
nice..
thanks the story
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
Well. This has been a trip. Honestly I'm not entirely sure I properly comprehend what I've read. Thank you, sir or madam for a well-written story.
ethan.lukkar chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
Awesome! This fic rocks. I really enjoyed the story and the characters were very interesting in comparison to the manga. Really hope I get to read more from this author.
Aena chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
Please continue, you've left me hanging on the edge of my seat.
alex chutskoff chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
I NEED YOU TO CONTINUE THIS STORY! PLEEEEEEASE! THIS IS ONE OF TEH BEST SEKIREI FAN FICS IV READ I WANT YOU TO CONTUNUE PLEASE DONT BE INACTIVE BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY I JUST... LOVE IT!