Reviews for Dream King
Disgraced Publications chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
PLEASE tell me you are continuing this - it is so good i cannot even
Hanako Neko chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Please post more. I wanna know what happens next. XD
anontastic chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Whoa! I really really love this story! You have to update sometime soon. I wonder if Sousuke was killed.. That's what the gurgling sound made me think. I do kind of like the idea of Aizen capturing Ichigo and being sadistic and immensely possessive of him though :D The way you made him sound already makes me think that Aizen can't even entertain the mere thought of Sousuke keeping Ichigo away from his clutches XD Anyway, again, love what you've done with this so far. I'm hoping for more :D Ja ne!
raindropdew chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Oh my god loved it I have to know what happens next you haven't updated in a while I whish u really would this is such an awsome story I'm putting it in my favs keep up the good work and PLEASE UPDATE ! (:
ann chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Are you going to continue where you left off? It was just starting to get interesting.
EmmyKittyAnimeFan chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Well hell yeah i want more! XD Damn thats awesome! Like..TWO Aizen people? :'D Thats just too cool! Poor ichigo though! XD I would be horrified if that happened to me O_O. But anyway you really need to update, like, ASAP! XD This story is awesome.
EmmyKittyAnimeFan chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
DAMN! :O Holy hell that was a big twist (excuse my language) I thought this story was pretty neat but once i hit this chapter i was like...O_O *Mouth was gaping* My gosh was that awesome XD I am totally intrigued now! :'D Great job!
Happyfish chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
Write more this is awesome!
Hullop chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
oh no! Aizen don't kill Sosuke! Ichigo needs a rescuer! This is good so far.
thesunthesun chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
Dear God, you are an amazing writer. c: You write with such detail that I feel like I'm there! Looking forward to your next update. :)
Sou JaeAn chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS! This story was so INTENSE! I hadn't realised that i was holding my breath until i reached the end of it.. update i want to read this i HAVE to read this!
Perla chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
Upload! need more...
Ian Knight chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
Hope you can get it up soon. I'm looking forward to it. I was a bit leery of the twin thing at first but this preview has shown me that it'll work out. Keep it up and I wish you luck.
Ian Knight chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
That was awesome. I found the reverse in roles of Karin and Yuzu very interesting. You make a good M-rated fic writer as well as a good horror writer. I love where this story is going. Great job and keep it up.
Of Kings and Queens chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
Great! Except for one thing. You mixed up Yuzu and Karin. If not then they are both just terribly out of character.