Reviews for Psychosomatic
J.C Jackals chapter 1 . 7/12
Yes! I loved this! Well written and highly enjoyable. :)
bkasavan chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I think your center end thingies failed in the end for the seperator thing.
Otherwise nice story,.
Story Please chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I liked this cross over quite a lot! The characters were perfectly written.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Very good, enjoyable!
AskMeToDance chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I really love this fic! I really hope you write more!
Kerr Avonsen chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
*"Gone to Oz," replied House in a dazed voice. "And her little dog, too."*

(chuckle) Not so little a dog...

I like the way House goes through all the most likely things first.

So Remus was convinced that House could find a cure for Lycanthropy, was he? Interesting thought.
the story goes on chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
How will House reason it all out? He'll be looking for a logical explanation for what he saw. And hallucination may not be the simple answer since Wilson saw the patient and the dog too. Will he simply try to convince himself that after Wilson left he somehow had a weird dream and was just waking up when the alarms on the medical equipments went off? That the patient and the man disappearing into thin air was simply a dream when he was still between the state of dream and full consciousness? This was a fun read. Interesting.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
"Gone to Oz," replied House in a dazed voice. "And her little dog, too."

Love this story. So, how _would_ House treat Remus (especially when he finds out the werewolf blew off his potion and put other people in danger at least once?).

But I'm glad that Ginny finally discovered the waking world was (slightly) better than the one in her head.
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This is really good!
Bishieluver01 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
That last line was perfect... However, I have a feeling that House is going to drink a little more than usual tonight after this episode! Your writing is amazing, and be sure that I'll read more!
13DaysOfSummer chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
What an absolutely lovely, quick read! I love that ending;

"Gone to Oz," replied House in a dazed voice. "And her little dog, too."

It tied everything together beautifully!
Mercia Dragonslayer chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I laughed so hard I cried.
sweetlilsunshine chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
wow... this was thrilling to read, I loved it
Kehlen chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
*giggle* that was awesome
Campy Capybara chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
At first, I really braced myself to encounter a Ginny/Sirius pairing, but I'm so glad I read on. You've done a fantastic crossover! My favourite House was as biting as ever, and his interaction with Sirius was perfectly done. )