Reviews for Sleeping With the Light On
EverchangingWords chapter 1 . 5/1
So beyond adorable! Just, absolutely amazing and absolutely perfect! Wonderful writing and lovely story!
XOXO
/Ever/
klan chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Sin palabras... XD
Fangirling over ships chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
This was such an amazing story! I cried... Please write more like this... But unlike this so that when I read it it will be different and I will cry for another reason!
TheSadisticDaughterOfHades chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Ooh fluffy. I actually cried. I like that blonde at the end and melani reminds me of myself. I would have said whoops too in a I'm not sorry way.
Reyna G. Daughter of Bellona chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Awwww soooo cute! I love the ending though I would have love it even more of Katie and Travis hit that guy!
Paigekat chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Ok I just have to say that I love you right now! The thing with the blonde in the front row who Michael was sleeping with! PRICELESS! But still had awesome fluffiness! Remind me that if I ever meet you in person to hug you!
foreverfanfiction chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
awwww
August1999 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
awwwww that was soo fluffy but good too
Greakfreak chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
i was fangirling over this enire thing!
snazzyflower chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
FLUFF! I LOVE IT SO!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
So presh!
IzzyQuagmire0907 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
You did great!
mvngn chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
awww... i almost cried... its so well written it touched my heart... so adorable - perfect
The Black Cat Pounce chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
:) :) :) Really good. I just wish Travis punched the guy. :) Loved it.
X-xx-SugarBerries-xx-X chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
That was sooooo sad! But really cute at the end! I think that the blonde might be Drew. She seems like that kind of person! I officially LOVE this story. This is definitely going in my favourites!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »