Reviews for Recognition
Kowy chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Hey, I adore your two stories! You're making a wonderful job here. It's not easy to find a really mature story here, not only about sex, but about devotion mostly. Please keep up the great work. Waiting for more hot stories of Cal :)
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
That was great! I loved the "Hi" exchange at the end. So cute!
halfboy chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
The last bit! So gorgeous! Beautifully written, in a smutty kind of way :)
csiAngel chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Oh my gosh. Totally hot but at the same time so absolutely adorable! That closing kiss and exchange of hi is so sweet :) Love this!
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
WOW doesnt even to cover it. HOT!
FritzKebab chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Oh wow. This is just amazing. At first I thought it was just a basic smut fic. Then I realized you'd woven in all sorts of emotional stuff from their relationship. Wow. The physical erotica was great, but add to that the emotional tumult of their relationship, and yowsa. This is probably one of the best fics I've read. Great job!
megan1504 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
...

WOW...

this was unreal. now if only this would happen on the show (idealy, and if not atleast soe version of it!)

i loved it, such great writing, such amazing skill.

I would love to see another, and im sure im not alone on that request! your so talented, i suppose its selfish to want more. teheh. sorry.

but that was fantastic! again great job!

please write moreeee!

thanks
Rianeliza chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
well snap. this was all kindsa awesome.
hotforteacher chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I love! What a great fic! Please do more!
Tomellie chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Mmmmm I remember this one! Lol. Delighted you posted it here. It's just as good second time round (or maybe it's third?) Please don't say you given up on the smut!fic ;)
PumpkinButter chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Brilliant. I adored it.
aoutis chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Wow...when I started reading your story I was thinking that there is no way Cal would ever do this, but now that I've finished, I totally think it's possible and I think it would happen exactly this way. Thanks for the story!
beingKitKat chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Lovely one shot. This smut actually means something so I'm loving it! :)