Reviews for Shut up and kiss me!
annoyed chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
why does Link have to lose in almost every Soul caliber I read! He has literally faced power incarnate and beings from the darkest nightmares yet he somehow loses to a human, though well-trained, but still a human with skills vs a chosen warrior with the very essence of a goddess ingrained into his soul. he also has experience fighting everything from dual-wielding humans to land-consuming dragons from several different lifetimes. (Though maybe not through conscious memory, but he still has he same skills in several different games, also was trained by beings from his past (dark link, hero's shade, etc.). Link can't just lose to a normal or enhanced human. they would need to be enhanced to near Majora and Ganon leveled power. Just my opinion. I like to rant. good story but why does Link have to lose.
Totong chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
That_s Link,courageous and innocent to the Ivy totally completes him.
bankai179 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
yes ma'am...Love the one shot
Shadow Saika chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I'm normally a Link/Zelda fan, but I really liked this! It was great how you gave Ivy a more humane depth while keeping her sultry, seductive characteristics intact.

Link/Ivy... An interesting experiment.
Nega-Bowser chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
You are cool and really great at this. Keep up the good work.
shana elmsford chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
i've been looking for a Ivy and Link fic

thanks! i hope you write more of Them

putting this on my favs list

loved it.
GrimlockX4 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Very cute and funny! XD
Mister C chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
LOLZ,This story is hilarious beyond me.I liked the story very much,especially when Link was cuddling job!
OneWingedHeron53 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Interesting.

Only thing I've noticed to point out is that Link is 17 and Ivy is in her 30's...but no matter. I'll be looking forward to your other fics you come up with. I've also noticed that you had an urge for awkward moments..._

On a side note, I've also noticed your a little fan of LinkxLyn. If you have time, please check out my Dawn of a New World, as well as keep an eye on 100 crossover couple challenge.