Reviews for Crouching Doctor, Hidden Basilisk
Gioia chapter 1 . 6/22
Multiple moments hit me harder on this re-read. E,g, the scene with Ron weeping is deeply powerful. It fits well as a transition between Hernione's understandable, lingeringe acrimony at the beginning of the battle, vs their reconciliation after. Well done squeezing so much emotion and action into such concise storytelling!
Kerr Avonsen chapter 1 . 3/6
(huge grin)
Ms. Anthrop chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Christ, but this made me laugh... and miss 10! It's much better than that horrid epilogue, and kinder to my favourite character as well. Loved the lines by Jack at the end, painting him in all of his pan-sexual glory. Good stuff!
dracoisforever chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Absolutely fabulous!
JeniDRalph chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Heee! This was so much fun!
B chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Is it wrong that I now ship Jack/Snape?!

Also, I love the various "It's you, Barty!" scenes. Now that I've seen Doctor Who, every time I watch Goblet of Fire I want Barty to bring out his sonic screwdriver. Crossovers are cool.
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Guhh this is too awesome snape in torchwood i want moree lol
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Loved it! Love HP and DW too lol
jupimako chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Hehehe. That was fun.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Brilliant! I loved this!
Hungarian Horntail chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Wow! This is even more brilliant than the other stories! Two of my favourite fandoms together!
Bonnie5572 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Absolutely loved this. Absolutely, completely. Rofl! Thanks! Hahahahahahaha
duj chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Oh, this is adorable. Not sure how I missed it at the time, but checking the publication date, I think I was interstate visiting my parents during Dad's final illness.
mysong chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Great title. Just makes me giggle reading it.

I literally kept laughing like a maniac every few minutes while reading. Loved how you explained certain parts of the movies. That joke about Hermione liking Ron made me choke on air. Not to mention the "camping" joke.

Jack has a cameo! So basically this story was made of WIN.

Thank you.
notwritten chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Interesting. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)