Reviews for What Was Their Relationship?
missyme48 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
wow absolutley job
Tomellie chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I don't know how I missed this one!

Oh poor Cal. My heart was breaking for him a little when Burns turned up... He's right though, Gillian does so much for him. Jealous!Cal is good. I just hope he is there for HER when she needs him. Great one-shot!
KayleighM chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Aww, I loved it! :)

It was sweet and exactly the way he would think.

Perfection. :)
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Oh, that was so sweet. I prefer her hair in a ponytail, too! SOOO cute! :)
schnerb chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Great insight to what may have been going on in Cal's head.

Although I do like a jealous Cal, I think you're right in that he wouldn't want to hurt Gillian but feels he would - after all, he does have a lot to sort out what with Zoe etc.

Good job, really enjoyed it. :) :)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Ah wot a shame... Not sure I like burns character. Anything that prevents callian. Thanks for writing and sharing.
analiesa1013 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Loves this,and for some reason after this week's episode something tells me something like this,could have happened at the end of the explain why Cal reacted the way he did,in the last ep!
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I liked it:) It really does coincide with the ending of last night's episode. I loved Cal and Gill's banter when cal was 'interrogating' Burns!
martini crazy chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Bloody loved it! So what i thought he would think...well mayby someday they both won't have their "eyes wide shut"..but seriously loved your take on cal's POV :)
Storybookgirl08 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I liked this, good to see how Cal thouhgt about Gillian after the programme finished.
jojo140 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I liked the insight into Cal's thoughts on Gillian. Good writing too.